Bride To Be Couture

6040 Fair Oaks Blvd, Carmichael, CA 95608 Map · Phone number
  • Events 1

About Bride To Be Couture

Bride to Be Couture is Sacramento’s premier bridal boutique for the couture, fashion forward bride, offering designer wedding gowns with unparalleled customer service. At Bride to Be Couture our goal is to provide the most exquisite and unique gowns for every bride’s budget. We understand the importance of finding the right gown for our bride’s special day and we would be honored to share this important experience with you.

We carry a large variety of designers, at varying price points, including several Sacramento Area exclusives

Allure Bridals | Allure Couture | Ashley & Justin | Calla Blanche | Enzoani | Essense of Australia | L'Amour | Lazaro | Maggie Sottero | Martina Liana | Mori Lee | Nicole Spose | Olvi's | Pronovias | Rebecca Ingram | Sadoni | Sottero and Midgley | Stella York | Tara Keely | Ti Adora | White One | Wilderly | Willowby | WToo

Follow Bride To Be Couture on

Bride To Be Couture 3
Bride To Be Couture 4
  • Daniela

Daniela · Getting married on 06/09/2019

Found my dress right away

I been to many places but non like this one .They listened to what I liked , brought out 4 dresses, fell in love with the first dress I tried !

Sent on 12/10/2018

Bride To Be Couture's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. You were a pleasure to work with and we are so excited that you found your dress!

We cannot wait for your dress to arrive and to help you with your bridesmaids and tuxedos.

Congratulations once again!
    The team at Bride to Be Couture

Gloria · Getting married on 03/09/2019

I loved the whole experience! The girl at the desk was smiling and friendly. Monica, my stylist, was friendly and patient. I tired on a bunch of dresses and she gave me time to think about each one. She knew her stuff! I said yes to the perfect dress and We are going back for bridesmaid dresses!

• Alisha & Ryan

Alisha · Married on 10/14/2018

3rd Generation Dress Restoration

Dina's team was able to make my dream come true for my wedding day! I ran around the Sacramento Wedding Convention asking every vendor if they would even touch my Grandmother & Mother's wedding dress. Surprisingly​, only BTBC said they can do anything!!! And that they loved the challenge of restoring a wedding dress that was over 60 years old! My grandmother is 5'10", my mother is 5'7", and I am 5'1"...so you imagine the challenges! We had no idea at each stage what was going to happen and if the fabric would even hold together!

They did it!!! I looked amazing in the dress and am SO happy I went with that dress! Back then they made the dress and veil for you! They helped make me look gorgeous​ on my​ wedding day. Do not be afraid to go classic and repeat a dress from a ​previous generation or two!

The BEST Dress Restoration Salon in ​Northern California is BTBC!!!!!

They are very professional​ and helped me find my dream Bridesmaid dresses too! I envisioned​ satin, Emerald​ Green, ballgowns since I was a little girl for my maids to wear. This was not popular, and again Dina did not give up! She found the most beautiful dresses with pockets too! The fabric was amazing and all my maids looked divine!

Thank you again to the whole team at Bride To Be Couture for everything that you guys did to make my wedding day the best day EVER!!!

Love,

Alisha Widenmann

Sent on 11/24/2018

Bride To Be Couture's reply:

Alisha thank you so much for the kind words. We love to see our bride's vision come to life and I am so happy that I was able to be a part of your special day with Ryan.

You looked beautiful and it looks like everyone had a fabulous time.!

Congratulations to you both!

Bride To Be Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299, $300+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Event

• Feb Fri

Enzoani Trunk Show

Request Information
    • When:
      Feb 15, 2019 12:00 AM - Feb 17, 12:00 AM (2 days event)
    • Location:
      6040 Fair Oaks Blvd, Carmichael, Sacramento

For one weekend only, enjoy an exclusive preview of the newest season's styles from one of our favorite designers! Appointments fill up quickly; book yours today!

• 6040 Fair Oaks Blvd Carmichael, California, CA 95608 See on map