6040 Fair Oaks Blvd, Carmichael, CA 95608 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Bride To Be Couture

Bride to Be Couture is Sacramento’s premier bridal boutique for the couture, fashion forward bride, offering designer wedding gowns with unparalleled customer service. At Bride to Be Couture our goal is to provide the most exquisite and unique gowns for every bride’s budget. We understand the importance of finding the right gown for our bride’s special day and we would be honored to share this important experience with you.

We carry a large variety of designers, at varying price points, including several Sacramento Area exclusives

Allure Bridals | Allure Couture | Ashley & Justin | Calla Blanche | Enzoani | Essense of Australia | L'Amour | Lazaro | Maggie Sottero | Martina Liana | Mori Lee | Nicole Spose | Olvi's | Pronovias | Rebecca Ingram | Sadoni | Sottero and Midgley | Stella York | Tara Keely | Ti Adora | White One | Wilderly | Willowby | WToo

Follow Bride To Be Couture on

Bride To Be Couture 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2019

Great Customer Service with Real Advice

I love that I was able to get some real advice from Bride to Be Couture regarding my dress, veil and ordering. I found them to be more accommodating than other bridal shops. They seem knowledgeable about the alteration process, as well, which I think is key given short timelines and additional cost.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Hi Amanda,
    Thank you so much for your review. I am happy that you had a great experience and am so excited to see you try on your dress again once it arrives so we can continue our journey and to add all the final details before you walk down the aisle.
    Dina
  • Esther

Esther · Married on 06/29/2019

Bridesmaid dresses

I loved that my bridesmaids received their dresses in a timely manner as stated & they came out perfect as described! Looking for the perfect sage color was so hard to find & they had it! Everything I was looking for to go with out rustic theme. Beautiful! Best choice coming here!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Bride To Be Couture 8
    Bride To Be Couture 9
    Bride To Be Couture 10
    Bride To Be Couture 11
    Bride To Be Couture 12

Hi Ester!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and the girls. I'm so glad everything turned out beautiful. The photos look stunning!!

Thank you again and Congratulations!
    Ping
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 06/09/2019

Found my dress right away

I been to many places but non like this one .They listened to what I liked , brought out 4 dresses, fell in love with the first dress I tried !

Sent on 12/10/2018

Bride To Be Couture's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. You were a pleasure to work with and we are so excited that you found your dress!

We cannot wait for your dress to arrive and to help you with your bridesmaids and tuxedos.

Congratulations once again!
    The team at Bride to Be Couture

Bride To Be Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299, $300+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally