Bride To Be Couture Reviews

Bride To Be Couture 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2019

Great Customer Service with Real Advice

I love that I was able to get some real advice from Bride to Be Couture regarding my dress, veil and ordering. I found them to be more accommodating than other bridal shops. They seem knowledgeable about the alteration process, as well, which I think is key given short timelines and additional cost.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Hi Amanda,
    Thank you so much for your review. I am happy that you had a great experience and am so excited to see you try on your dress again once it arrives so we can continue our journey and to add all the final details before you walk down the aisle.
  • Esther

Esther · Married on 06/29/2019

Bridesmaid dresses

I loved that my bridesmaids received their dresses in a timely manner as stated & they came out perfect as described! Looking for the perfect sage color was so hard to find & they had it! Everything I was looking for to go with out rustic theme. Beautiful! Best choice coming here!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Bride To Be Couture 8
    Bride To Be Couture 9
    Bride To Be Couture 10
    Bride To Be Couture 11
    Bride To Be Couture 12

Hi Ester!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and the girls. I'm so glad everything turned out beautiful. The photos look stunning!!

Thank you again and Congratulations!
    Ping
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 06/09/2019

Found my dress right away

I been to many places but non like this one .They listened to what I liked , brought out 4 dresses, fell in love with the first dress I tried !

Sent on 12/10/2018

Bride To Be Couture's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. You were a pleasure to work with and we are so excited that you found your dress!

We cannot wait for your dress to arrive and to help you with your bridesmaids and tuxedos.

Congratulations once again!
    The team at Bride to Be Couture

Gloria · Married on 03/09/2019

I loved the whole experience! The girl at the desk was smiling and friendly. Monica, my stylist, was friendly and patient. I tired on a bunch of dresses and she gave me time to think about each one. She knew her stuff! I said yes to the perfect dress and We are going back for bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 01/26/2018
  • Alisha & Ryan

Alisha · Married on 10/14/2018

3rd Generation Dress Restoration

Dina's team was able to make my dream come true for my wedding day! I ran around the Sacramento Wedding Convention asking every vendor if they would even touch my Grandmother & Mother's wedding dress. Surprisingly​, only BTBC said they can do anything!!! And that they loved the challenge of restoring a wedding dress that was over 60 years old! My grandmother is 5'10", my mother is 5'7", and I am 5'1"...so you imagine the challenges! We had no idea at each stage what was going to happen and if the fabric would even hold together!

They did it!!! I looked amazing in the dress and am SO happy I went with that dress! Back then they made the dress and veil for you! They helped make me look gorgeous​ on my​ wedding day. Do not be afraid to go classic and repeat a dress from a ​previous generation or two!

The BEST Dress Restoration Salon in ​Northern California is BTBC!!!!!

They are very professional​ and helped me find my dream Bridesmaid dresses too! I envisioned​ satin, Emerald​ Green, ballgowns since I was a little girl for my maids to wear. This was not popular, and again Dina did not give up! She found the most beautiful dresses with pockets too! The fabric was amazing and all my maids looked divine!

Thank you again to the whole team at Bride To Be Couture for everything that you guys did to make my wedding day the best day EVER!!!

Love,

Alisha Widenmann

Sent on 11/20/2018

Bride To Be Couture's reply:

Alisha thank you so much for the kind words. We love to see our bride's vision come to life and I am so happy that I was able to be a part of your special day with Ryan.

You looked beautiful and it looks like everyone had a fabulous time.!

Congratulations to you both!

Alina · Married on 07/14/2018

Found my dream wedding dress here, all thanks to Anita! Seriously, she is so sweet and amazing at what she does! The dress I ended up buying was the very first one she picked out based off the pictures on my Pinterest that I showed her, and boy did she nail it! Although it was he first dress she picked out, it was actually the last one I tried on (since it was at the back of the pile) but I loved pretty much every single dress she picked out for me, I was overwhelmed which decisions because I loved them all so much, which just goes to show how awesome she is at her job and really listened to me and truly found styles that I really liked and wanted all while staying within my budget!! I had been to several other bridal boutiques before coming here and was slightly discouraged because all of the dresses I liked at the other boutiques were way over my budget, but Anita was amazing at finding the style of dress I wanted within my budget. Dresses similar to the one I bought here were all easily over $2,000 at all the other boutiques I went to... so needless to say, I was elated with the whole process and experience.

Huge thank you to Anita and all the wonderful Bride to Be Couture staff! You all went above and beyond in helping me find the dress of my dreams!!

**Have not had alterations done yet, but will update once I receive my dress and get my alternations done.

**I will post photos of the dress after my wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Bride To Be Couture 13
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2018

Let me start out by saying the absolute most important part of my whole experience at Bride to Be... my consultant ERIN! I can't even put into words how sweet and amazing she was. She listened to everything I wanted and delivered exactly that. Every dress got better and better. It's like she knew what I was thinking! Also I should mention that I was not feeling well at all during my fitting, but Erin was so sweet about it and let me take my time and sit down when I needed to.

They have a great selection of dresses that were all in my price range. Also the salon itself is amazing. The way it's set up makes you feel like you're the only bride there, which makes the experience even more great. I definitely understand why they won the Sacramento A List! I really can't say enough great things about Bride to Be. I am very sad that I did not find "the one" at this salon, but my experience was so amazing that I had to leave this review.

Even though this location is beautiful and everyone was so nice and helpful, Erin is really what made my experience so great. Thank you, Erin and Bride to Be!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Christina · Married on 07/07/2017

Dina is your go to gal for any of your bridal attire. We had a horrible experience at another bridal shop and Dina saved the day! Her shop has a huge inventory of dresses and if they do not have it they will order it for you.
    Bride to Be Couture should be your first stop and only stop!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Bride To Be Couture's reply:

Hello Christina and thank you so much for this review. It is the most rewarding feeling in the world to know that you played a small part in a bride's most special day. I am so happy that I got the chance to meet you and help you with finding your beautiful gown. I cannot wait to see the photos.

Congratulations and thank you once again.

Cara · Married on 05/27/2017

I tried several bridal shops and none of the rest held a candle to Bride to be Couture! My consultant, Monica, was so nice and she understood right away what I was looking for. The first dress she brought out ended up being the one! Even so, she had me try on quite a few other dresses to make sure, and when I couldn't decide between two, she encouraged me to take some time to think about it. I ended up coming back later to try it on again and made my decision. The dress ended up coming in 2 months before we thought it would, so they held onto it until my fitting appointment. The fitting was quick and easy and the alterations were perfect! I even got a beautiful custom veil, which I love.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Delorean · Married on 03/24/2017

Anita and Oksana did a wonderful job on my wedding dress. Anita (consultant) was the best. She told me exactly what i wanted to hear. She was very honest with all the dresses i tried on. Oksana (seamstress) is very good as well. She really knows her stuff. Get your dress here, these ladies were awesome!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Bride To Be Couture 14
    Bride To Be Couture 15
    Bride To Be Couture 16
  • Sabina

Sabina · Married on 03/11/2017

I bought my dress from bride to be couture and I couldn't be any happier. They were very helpful and had amazing customer service. I originally bought my dress in ivory and when it arrived and I tried it on it was not what I wanted but I failed to mention that. The next day we went back and asked them if we can exchange it for the cafe one because the ivory was simply too white and they made a quick call and told us the great news of paying just a shipping and restocking fee I can get the color I want. They were very accommodating. Thank You for the great experience!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Bride To Be Couture's reply:

Sabina thank you so much for your review. Our goal is to ensure that our brides have the best experience when choosing their gown. Thank you for making Bride to Be Couture a small part of your Big Day!

Sincerely,

Marlo · Married on 02/04/2017

I LOVED buying my dress from Bride To Be Couture! Monica was wonderful to work with, and from the first day choosing my dress, to my last fitting, I felt so taken care of! One day I had come in for alterations, and somehow we got the date/time mixed up - they were able to call in a seamstress last minute, and she arrived only 15 minutes later. My dress came out PERFECT.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Sierra · Married on 11/04/2016

I found the dress of my dreams at Bride to Be Couture. After having some bad experiences looking for a dress at other salons, I was very disheartened, but the minute I walked into Bride to Be Couture, I was put at ease. Monica listened to what I was looking for and my concerns and was able to find me the perfect dress within no time. The alterations were perfect, and the dress fit me like I glove. I would highly recommend this Bride to Be Couture. Everyone was so nice and helpful, and Monica, who was my consultant, was an absolute gem!!

Sent on 12/03/2016

liz · Married on 10/08/2016

I bought my wedding dress here and had a wonderful experience. Dina was so helpful, accommodating and patient with me. I got so many compliments on the dress at my wedding. I would recommend this shop to a friend in a heart beat!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Bride To Be Couture's reply:

I do not know your name so i can thank you by name but I want to thank you so much for the review and I am looking forward to photographs.

Sincerely
  • Julie67

Julie · Married on 10/01/2016

I started my journey with Bride to Be Couture last August 2015 for my 10.01.16 wedding, and believe me when I say that there is no place better I could have purchased my gown. I traveled from Reno, NV and not only searched high and low for my dress, but it was very important to me to purchase it from somewhere I could trust, who I knew would care about my vision, and that made me feel valued and confident in such a big decision. Dina, Oksana, and all the staff have been amazing to me from day one and the incredible customer service and beautiful atmosphere have made it a place I loved to be! They helped me choose a dress that was perfect for me and my destination, worked completely within my budget, and went above and beyond with the alterations. Oksana is literally a miracle worker and did so, so much to make my dress fit me perfectly and be the one of a kind dress I wanted, and Dina was there every step of the way with her knowledge and creativity for design. Bride to Be Couture also made me a custom veil to match my gown that was absolutely stunning and very well made. I could go on forever about this place, but I do know that if you want a beautiful experience choosing the right dress for your big day, go to Bride to Be Couture! Thank you Dina and Oksana especially, you really are the best :)

Sent on 10/26/2016

Summer · Married on 04/17/2016

I could not have had a better experience with Bride to Be Couture! After finding a few styles on Pinterest I was dying to try, I found both of them listed online at BTBC. Their selection is amazing! From the first email, Dina was so kind, patient, and informative. We were so lucky during our appointment to have no walk in traffic so we had a very private appointment, and Dina & Anita were SO accommodating to my large group of ladies. I had the pleasure of working with Anita at my appointment. She is so sweet and really listened to what I wanted, and even though I came in with a list of styles I wanted to try on, it was the dress SHE picked that I ended up choosing! She has an amazing eye for finding the right style to suit the bride, and the right shape to flatter her figure. She made me feel so comfortable and pretty throughout my appointment, and all of her suggestions were so honest and perfect. I'm so glad this is the first and only shop I went to. BEST experience I could've imagined.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH ANITA!
    XOXO
    Summer

Sent on 03/11/2015

Colleena · Married on 03/19/2016

This was my third time trying on dresses and I have to say that I had the best experience. I was not given dresses that I did not like to try on. The lady who had helped me understood what I was looking for and did not pressure me into changing my style. Their new location is absolutely beautiful. They popped open a bottle of champagne when I said "yes" to the dress and gave my younger sisters sparkling cider. It was a great experience.

Sent on 10/17/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/10/2015

Bought my dress in Feb and it arrived mid-June, right when they said it'd be here! I made an appt and I was the only bride to be trying on dresses the whole appt which was so nice. It was the first store I went for dress shopping and found my dress! Anita was very helpful and paid attention to what I wanted and stayed within my budget. It was a great experience and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/13/2015

The boutique was a perfect place to find my dress. The staff is knowledgeable and make the experience fun for everyone.

When I first arrived Dina, the owner, inquired what I was looking for and while she was pulling dresses, she let me pick any dresses I wanted to try. Additionally she let the friends I brought with me to each pick a dress for me to try on.

Each time I tried on a dress, she showed me different options of wearing the dress, and what can be done with alterations to modify the dress to my taste. She turned the lights of to see what it would look like in the evening, and showed me various vales and additions that would change up the look. She also let me and my bridal party alone for about twenty minutes so we could discuss the dress and drink our champagne.

The stylist picked the dresses, spot on what I was looking for, The last one fit perfect, except it had a back and I wanted a blackless dress. She showed me all the possible ways she could alter the back so that I would have the blackless dress of my dreams, and I ended up picking this dress. I am excited to get is, so that I can see how it will be transformed.

In addition to the beautiful dresses, and amazing experience, the prices were also very reasonable and I came in under budget for a designer dress.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Kat,
    I thank you so much for taking the time to write this reviewI am absolutely thrilled that you love your dress and have joined our family of brides. It is a stunning gown and I am just as excited as you are. I cannot wait for your dress to come in so we can start the creative process and add the special touches to the dress which will make it unique to you!

Once again many thanks and talk to you very soon:)

• Bethany

Bethany · Married on 06/28/2015

Dina is awesome! She is very personable and will do everything she can to help a bride find the dress of her dreams!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Dina was exactly the consultant I needed to choose a dress. She included my entourage in the experience by allowing them each to pick out a dress. Dina told me she was going to put me in some dresses I would never have tried on, and was surprised with what I liked. She also demonstrated different ways I could alter the various dresses to make it my own. I also liked that she had me sit in ever dress so I could get a realistic feel of how it would feel on my special day. She even let me wear them outside to get the natural light! In the end, found a great dress that I can wait to wear.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Alyssa · Married on 03/28/2015

Bride To Be Couture is like family! Dina, Anita, and Oksana welcomed me in and transformed my OTR dress down 12 sizes! I shopped around for months and never felt as comfortable as I did here. Wedding planning is not easy, but it's so much easier and enjoyable when you're surrounded by people who honestly care about you.

Sent on 04/14/2015

Dianne · Married on 11/08/2014

Got a beautiful dress ... got a great deal and the customer service rocked with the owner , her associate and the seamstress.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Hello Dianne!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are so happy to have met you and are ecstatic that you put your trust in us and found your dress.

We congratulate you once again and wish you many years of wedded bliss!

Gem · Married on 08/29/2014

I love this place! I went to about 4-5 different shops prior to this store but I wish I had found it sooner! I did a walk-in and Anita helped me out right away. She found me the most perfect wedding dress in one fitting!!! She was extremely helpful, sweet, and patient. I knew I wanted to purchase my bridesmaids dresses at the same place so I actually just looked through the magazine they had and picked one out from there! On my next appointment, I had 2 out of 6 of my bridesmaids come with me so they can get fitted and so I can have their dresses ordered as well. They came in at the right time so I had all my alterations done at the same place! I had met Dina there as well and both Dina and Anita helped me and my bridesmaids. They both respond to my emails quickly which helped a lot since I had little time to plan my wedding. I highly recommend Bride to Be Couture!

A month after my wedding, I actually came by again because I had a formal church event to attend to held in Southern California. This time Dina helped me pick out the most amazing black and white lace, evening gown. I spent about $500 on it but I didn't care because it was one of a kind!!! Everyone kept staring at the gown that evening I wore it!!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Hi Gem,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It was our pleasure dressing you as you would look gorgeous in anything you wore. We would love for you to send us some photos of the wedding and of course of you in the evening gown.

Congratulations once again on your new Mr. and Mrs. status and thank you.

Dina

These ladies couldn't have been better, beautiful dress and great service.

Sent on 07/23/2014