Tuxedo Den

Sacramento, CA View map

Welcome to Tuxedo Den! We specialize in color coordination and offer the widest veriety of suit and tuxedo options than anyone in Northern California.

We have 2 local warehouses and a large network of manufacturers for custom and semi custom ensembles.

We do our best to match as many dress companies as possible so we have bow ties, long ties, pocket squares, etc... to coordinate with almost any bridesmaid dresses.

Please schedule an appointment for consultations and viewings as we work 1 on 1 with each customer and group!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Customary Attire
Jewelry
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales
Full Refund
Partial Sale

3.9
  • User871092 2+ years ago
    Tuxedo Den was great at putting together the tuxedos for my husband, groomsmen, and family. They had several color choices and was able to match the colors I wanted exactly. They were very helpful at picking it out and making sure everyone got fitted.
  • User1533271 2+ years ago
    I first encountered Tuxedo Den when renting a tux for a theatrical production. Ranjeet was so professional I took her card and later followed up w/her re: My Big Gay Wedding. When I came back for fittings, w/my fiancé and Pew Posse, her congratulations was sincere and enthusiastic. She gave us the same level of professional care as before. We were loud; some of us weren't focused (Squirrel!); she and her lovely co-worker endured many Dad jokes with kindness and patience.

While Tuxedo Den's website does not yet have inclusive language (not every wedding has a bride), we never felt in the store as if we were the 1st same-sex couple they'd ever encountered. Each of us were treated like gold!

EVERYTHING was perfect the day of the wedding! Our fathers and our Groomsmen looked GREAT!
  • Rachel
    Rachel H. Married on 04/05/2020

Great Suits

They worked with us through two postponements due to COVID without any issues! We even made changes to our order and they made sure everything ended up perfect. My husband looked amazing on our wedding day and so did his groomsmen. We would absolutely recommend Tuxedo Den to local couples.

Real Weddings

• Richard & Jaima
    16 photos · 08/15/2015

1800 Q Street Sacramento, CA, 95811

Monday - Closed Tue-Fri 10am to 7pm Sat - 10am to 5pm Sun - 12pm to 5pm
Location of (Tuxedo Den)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding