PO Box 2703, Petaluma, CA 94953 Map · Phone number

About Kelly & Company Event Planning, Wine Country Weddings

The event of your dreams is possible with Kelly & Company event planning, creative consulting and floral design. You have a vision, we'll make it happen. Sit back, relax and let us do all the hard work! Whether you are hosting an intimate gathering in your home or a lavish event at a grand hall, Kelly & Company is there with creativity and class to fulfill all your needs. Kelly & Company is a full service event planning and floral design company serving Northern California.

We work with all budgets and want to create the event of your dreams. We want to make a package work for you, so whatever your event needs may be, floral design, event planning or both, we'll make it happen!

"Limitations live only in our minds; but if we use our imaginations, the possibilities become limitless."
-Jamie Paolinetti

c2a9 ken viale
wedding

30 Reviews for Kelly & Company Event Planning, Wine Country Weddings

Brittany · Married on 04/25/2014

So I am described by my friends as a wee bit of a type A personality (highly organized, but perhaps not the most creative when it comes to ideas). When I started looking for a wedding planner, I wanted someone who was on the same page and someone who I clicked with. I had a few chats with a few other planners, but it didn't seem right. I mean, wedding planners are a big expense and I really wanted someone who would be in my corner and knew where I was coming from. I was getting a little frustrated and then our venue recommended Kelly + Company. Within 2 minutes of chatting with Kelly, I knew she was perfect and I can honestly say that I couldn't have made a better decision.

We hired Kelly to be our Day Of Coordinator and I was beyond thrilled. Not only did she check in to ensure we had all our bases covered as the wedding approached, she was full of tidbits of great information for our venue as well as other vendors (plus it is always helpful when your vendors already love her). She was incredibly responsive to my emails and calls and when the big day approached with pouring rain in the forecast, she already had a rain plan set to go with an alternate schedule for everything, just in case.

When the big day arrived, I had no worries as she handled all the vendors, questions and requests seamlessly. Both my parents and now in-laws complimented on how well Kelly handled all the little details with the inclement weather and she really did think of everything, down to cute umbrellas in case we had to do photos in the rain.

I can honestly say that her hard work made our wedding everything I had hoped for. I can't recommend Kelly highly enough!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Cybil · Married on 02/15/2014

Kelly was our 'day of' coordinator at The General's Daughter in Sonoma on Feb. 15, but her work actually begins a month before.

My venue required a coordinator from their preferred list and I interviewed everyone on that list. Kelly was the first to return my call and turned out to be the coordinator who listened best to what I wanted and immediately began to be, well, helpful. This is before we hired her.

So, of course, we hired her. And we are so glad that we did. She is easygoing, friendly, incredibly organized, resourceful and just all-around great at what she does. She made wedding planning easy and was a constantly reassuring presence.

I also discovered that she is very well respected among the wine country wedding vendors, which is a huge help when you are trying to find the best services without breaking the bank or making bad decisions.

I should confess that until hiring Kelly, I didn't completely realized the value of having a wedding coordinator. I thought of hiring a planner as a requirement of our venue only. But without Kelly's guidance, I would have been overwhelmed and stressed out. She works really hard for you. (She should probably be charging more than she does considering all that she does. Shh!)

Thanks to Kelly, on my wedding day all I had to do was show up and have fun. I can't recommend her highly enough. My husband and I are huge fans of Kelly & Co.

Sent on 02/21/2014

Karen · Married on 10/05/2013

Kelly was so much for than a "day of" coordinator. She really was a life saver! From the first time we met with Kelly we knew we were in great hands. She was so helpful throughout the planning process with providing vendor recommendations, and was invaluable when she started working directly with us and our vendors the month before our event.

Kelly was a true professional throughout the rehearsal and the day of our wedding. She made everyone feel at ease and was a magician at putting all the details together. I was so calm the whole day knowing that she was there to take care of everything. We can't imagine having pulled off our wedding without Kelly, and are so grateful to have her expertise on our team. Hiring Kelly was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding, and I would recommend her to everyone. Thank you, Kelly, for helping to make my wedding picture perfect.

Sent on 10/11/2013

Kelly & Company Event Planning, Wine Country Weddings FAQ

• Bliss Bridal & Black Tie
    Bliss Bridal & Black Tie Wedding Dresses

Kelly & Company planned our daughter's wedding and did a fabulous job! She was right there when we needed her, not pushy but firm. Kelly really knows her stuff. I recommend her to all of our brides.

• Nor Cal Pro Sound
    Nor Cal Pro Sound Wedding DJs

I highly recommend Kelly & Company for not only wonderful floral designs, Kelly also is a very talented event planner & coordinator. Every time I work a wedding with Kelly & Company you can tell it's carefully planned out, which makes execution on the day of your wedding flawless!! I always look forward to working with Kelly & Company!

• Premier Productions
    Premier Productions Wedding DJs

We worked with Kelly over the summer, and had an excellent experience. She was organized, easy to work with, and friendly. Everything ran smoothly, and the clients were very pleased.

• PO Box 2703 Petaluma, 94953 See on map
    By Appointment Only. Please email or call, we'd love to meet with you!