1815 S Westside Dr #2068, Hacienda Heights, CA 92805 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Kelli Shawn Brides

What sets me apart from other wedding hair stylists and makeup artists?

As a licensed cosmetologist with the background of fundamental hairstyling and makeup artistry, I have a passion for visualizing every woman’s natural beauty and enhancing her best features.

I choose to style hair + apply makeup in a beautiful, believable way with the durability to last throughout the day and night! To create her customized look, all of her wedding and lifestyle details are taken into account.

As part of my service, I create a customized beauty timeline. This ensures quality service + keeps the getting ready atmosphere stress-free.

What areas do you serve?

I am centrally located between LA County & Orange County! Although I am based in Orange County area, I regularly serve the greater Los Angeles area,and am available to travel within and outside of Southern California. Travel fees may apply.

Can you accommodate large bridal parties?

Subject to artist scheduling and availability, I may be able to accommodate any size group for hair and makeup services! The initial email correspondence, along with your wedding details, will determine how many artists your group will need.

Follow Kelli Shawn Brides on

Kelli Shawn Brides 7
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Garcia · Married on 05/26/2019

AMAZING! Book her now.

Kelli is the most incredible MUA out there! I was lucky enough to have Kelli do my engagement shoot makeup which essentially served as my trial for my wedding. For my engagement shoot, Kelli and I had just met and she was so sweet and communicated openly with me. What I love most about Kelli is that she listens. I have very sensitive skin and hardly ever wear makeup. Kelli helped me feel comfortable with the products that she was putting on my face by talking me through it all. Most importantly she is fun to be around which makes the makeup application process an incredible experience. I had such a great experience with Kelli that I hired her and her assistant to do my bridesmaids makeup on my wedding day as well. All went off without a hitch! 100% recommend Kelli!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Pam

Pamela Pak · Married on 10/20/2018

When Pam Met Kelli

On the first day I was supposed to meet Kelli, my flight was delayed by many hours. I had about 2 hours of sleep. The bags under my eyes were so large I could have checked them into my flight. I was incredibly stressed, hangry and grumpy. I was borderline/almost/kind of bridezilla. My husband would probably argue I was — period. As soon as I met Kelli, all of those negative emotions flew out of the window. Kelli was so sweet, calm and friendly that I instantly relaxed.

During my back and forth e-mail exchanges with Kelli, I had a difficult time pinpointing *my* wedding makeup and hairstyle. Kelli was incredibly patient with my last-minute changes and indecisiveness. Even during our consultation, down to the day of my wedding, I wasn’t 100% set on the look I wanted. I juggled between words like simple, effortless, warm, dewy and rustic. And now that I think back, I question what I even meant. Regardless, Kelli understood. She gets me.

Kelli kindly talked me through what, in her professional opinion, would complement my features. I trusted her and I was right to trust her! I’m so fortunate to have had Kelli and her team of artists on my wedding day. They had an efficient system to get through each of my ladies swiftly and carefully. Even when my bridal party asked for changes or tweaks, they were happy to do so. Kelli was also accommodating of one of my bride’s skin sensitivities. My bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, and grandma were impressed and thoroughly happy with their makeup/hair as well. This is a testament to Kelli’s awesome skills because some of them (whom I won’t name) are very hard to please.

Kelli and team took my vague vision, pieced it together and executed. I’m so grateful for Kelli! She has made my wedding day that much more special and memorable. Whether you’re looking for a bold look or a natural look or have no idea what you want (like me), then Kelli’s your gal! -Pam

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Rachael

Rachael Kemp · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire kelli

Kelli was did an incredible job on my hair and make up for my wedding! She not only focuses on your make up, but also skin care to ensure you are glowing beneath your foundation. She was super attentive, a great communicator, and excellent at taking feedback. I highly recommend Kelli & her team

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kelli Shawn Brides Pricing

Kelli Shawn Brides Price Rates

Kelli Shawn Brides FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 15.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12