Scarsdale, NY 10583 Map · Phone number

About Kate & Company Events

We believe that life is meant to be lived in community with endless joy and fun so our goal is to design and plan events that bring people together to celebrate each other and the beauty in life. Kate & Company Events was founded on this principle and is a boutique event design, styling, and planning company specializing in creating organically intimate, original, and lovely events.

From weddings, birthdays, and anniversaries to bar or bat mitzvahs, every celebration should be equally unique and sophisticated as the people celebrating. Which means that we're all about the details because love is in the details, yes?

We are based out of Westchester County in New York but we work all over the tri-state area and New England. Trust us when we say we especially love traveling for destination events and are always passport-ready!

Please head to our website to find out more information regarding the services we offer and to request a custom quote!

Follow Kate & Company Events on

Kate & Company Events 5
Kate & Company Events 6
Kate & Company Events 7

Molly · Married on 06/23/2018

When I first got engaged, I knew a few things: I wanted a picture-perfect wedding with tons of personal details that "felt like" my (now) husband and me. My (now) mother-in-law immediately booked a wedding event planner who's known as "the best" and we began the planning process almost 2 years before we actually said "I do." Welp, turns out "the best" was a complete nightmare, more so because he didn't give 0 you-know-what's about my vision, getting to know us as a couple (or, as people in general) and basically wanted our wedding to be a cookie-cutter version of all the others he's coordinated. A mere 3 months before our wedding I couldn't take it anymore and we finally fired him, which felt freeing until I realized we had assembled an incredible dream team of vendors, but had no idea how to pull it all together for our big day. After getting a recommendation from our amazing photographer (Kelsey Combe) and reading glowing reviews, I reached out to Kate, desperate and nervous. We immediately connected with Kate's calming, soothing demeanor on our first phone call and she was (thankfully!) willing to take on our wedding and right all the wrongs of our previous planner. Kate was an absolute angel (and I don't say this lightly!), who was patient, kind, insanely organized and professional and went above and beyond in executing my original vision. She fully embraced all of the wacky ideas we had (vinyl records as party gifts? sure! multiple disco balls? okay!) and brought so many out-of-the-box ideas to the table as well. Using her software, AislePlanner, made even the most annoying aspects of wedding planning (the dreaded seating charts) fun and simple. I have no idea how Kate does it (and I'm a detail-oriented interior designer myself!), but she expertly crafted our best day ever and was the voice of reason (while being a kick-ass coordinator) on the day of our wedding. A million times thank you to you, Kate! xx

Kate & Company Events 8
    Kate & Company Events 14
    Kate & Company Events 15
  • Future Mrs. Kovacs

Cassandra · Married on 09/02/2017

Kate & Alex are wonderful. I hired Kate to help me with the month leading up to my wedding and to also help us with the ceremony and reception set up. I am a very detailed bride and had a lot of specific items I wanted placed in certain areas. Kate helped me execute all the fine details. She was my eyes that whole day in places I wasn't able to be. Kate and Alex went above and beyond to make sure I was able to relax and enjoy my day. My brother was not able to make it to my wedding due to the hurricane in Texas, so Kate & Alex set up their iPad and live streamed my entire ceremony for him to watch. My brother was able to see me get married and it was a priceless moment that I am forever grateful for. I could go on and on about how wonderful they both are for several reasons. As someone who works in the wedding industry I wouldn't have wanted anyone else there to run the day of my wedding. My husband was against hiring anyone thinking I can do it all myself. After convincing him why we need to hire one, he said to me after the wedding that Kate was a godsend to me and had we not hired her I wouldn't have been as calm and relaxed. He said that was the best money spent and hes so happy we did that. Give yourself the chance to reach out to her and at least get to know her. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Chrissy · Married on 08/26/2017

Hiring Kate was the most worthwhile decision I made while planning my backyard wedding. There is no way I could have done it without her. I did not have a full time wedding planner and knew I needed to have an extra person on hand to help the day of. What I didn't realize at the time was that I really needed her for the entire "month-of" and was very lucky that the full month was part of the package. Kate thought of everything that I would have let slip through the cracks. The software she uses, Aisle Planner, was extremely helpful for seating and vendor organization. I would have paid her full fee just for the timeline Kate created for the wedding day and her management of my many vendors leading up to the wedding. On my wedding day I had zero worries, Kate and her husband took care of everything. There were several things that went wrong that I didn't even hear about until my honeymoon because Kate handled it all without even having to bring it to my attention. Kate & Co. is truly wonderful and worth every dollar.

Kate & Company Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• DataLaForge
    DataLaForge Wedding Videographers

Kate is amazing. She is friendly, detail oriented, and easy going. She is the type of person who gets the job done quietly and efficiently. She is cool under pressure and such a joy to work with. I highly recommend Kate & Company Events

• Cartwright & Daughters Tent & Party Rentals
    Cartwright & Daughters Tent & Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

Where do we begin. Kate & Co. reached out to us over a year ago to work with her on an event in the local area. We knew right away just by her correspondence that this was someone who knew her business and had the clients vision, budget and best interests first and foremost in her mind. She takes her time, and pays great attention to detail in everything she does. Not only is she the sweetest person, but you can feel the passion she has for her work in her emails, website and social media sites; as well as anytime you speak with her in person. She is an absolute delight and we feel honored to have this opportunity to work with Kate & Co. events. If you're looking for the right planner to make you feel like the most special person and have your event feel like it's a dream, call Kate. She will not disappoint.

• Joyce Films
    Joyce Films Wedding Videographers

I was lucky enough to do a styled shoot with Kate this year. She provided the most beautiful floral arrangements I had ever seen. They were so unique and effortless. I provided a few key words and she took that and created exactly what I had envisioned. She is a true artist, and has incredible talent. I would definitely love to work with her in the future!

• Scarsdale, NY 10583 See on map