N/A, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 Map · Phone number

About Just Dandy Events

dandy: [dan-dee]
adjective - excellent; first-rate; not a care in the world

Just Dandy Events is an event coordinating company serving all of Virginia, North Carolina, and Maryland. Our goal is to help you plan a special event that will stand out from the others, while making sure you enjoy the experience of planning the event as much as your guests will enjoy attending. We excel in weddings, showers, parties big & small, and fundraisers.

Whether it's a wedding, baby shower, or silent auction, Just Dandy Events understands that every special event is unique. We will work with you to create a personalized package to meet your expectations and to fit your needs. We are experienced in everything from event production to complete planning, coordination, and design.

You are invited to receive a complimentary consultation regarding your upcoming special event. We will work with you to identify your wants, needs, and wishes for your occasion and show you how Just Dandy Events will be able to help make it everything you imagined. Please contact us to set up your consultation today!

Follow Just Dandy Events on

Just Dandy Events 4
  • Meghan

Meghan White · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Not only did I have an incredible wedding planner, I made a great friend through out the whole process. I could go on and on about how wonderful Holly and her team were. They were a huge help and the perfect fit for our wedding. I didn’t have to worry about a thing, I trusted Holly and her team. They went above and beyond for us. They were extremely helpful, and communication was always superb. I would recommend Just Dandy Events to everyone, they are the whole package.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Megan Crespo · Married on 01/19/2019

Million Dollar Service

Holly and her Just Dandy Events team was always there with a smile on their faces and calming words. Jimmy and I were so lucky to have them on our wedding day. Even when our wedding needed to be rescheduled due to Hurricane Florence Holly was there to help coordinate the swap with all of my vendors. She is organized and responsive. I can imagine having anyone else on my wedding day. We had a huge DIY wedding and made all the decoration ourselves. Holly executed them perfectly and I didn't even have to lift a finger. I provided her pictures and she was able to set everything up exactly as I had it. Simply the best. You would be crazy not to hire her. Worth every penny.

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Just Dandy Events 5
    Just Dandy Events 6
    Just Dandy Events 7
    Just Dandy Events 8

Darcy Paulus · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend

Working with Just Dandy Events was literally the best decision I made during the entire wedging planning process! Holly was an absolute pleasure to work with through the entire planning process. She took SO much stress off of me and was a constant source of helpful advice. On the actual day of our wedding, things ran so smoothly thanks to her and her team. Even my family commented on how helpful and organized she was. In addition to being incredibly helpful, professional, and organized, Holly has an amazing personality that makes her a pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Just Dandy Events!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Award

Just Dandy Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• The Founders Inn and Spa
    The Founders Inn and Spa Hotel Weddings

Holly is a terrific wedding and event planner that will help you organize everything to the last detail for your wedding! She is extremely detailed oriented which is why she is so successful and frequently requested by couples. She is great to work with and very lovable. Holly does an incredible job of handling the details of your day so you can focus on creating memories. -Brittany, Catering Sales Manager

• DJ Barry McKay
    DJ Barry McKay Wedding DJs

We had the pleasure of working with Holly at a couple of weddings this past summer and hope to have the privileged of working together much more in the future. Holly is extremely talented, professional, organized and thorough, but more importantly, she is a joy to work with! She has always been on point with her communication to us, which is a vital part of our success. With Holly, you can be confident that she will exceed your expectations in helping you realize your wedding day vision. Barry and Jill

• Country Villa Inn Weddings
    Country Villa Inn Weddings Hotel Weddings

Holly from Just Dandy Events, set up the most beautiful photo shoot. There were many areas set up for shots and she and her crew were very considerate of our property. She organized with Cassie and me throughout the whole process, letting us know who would be here and what her plans were. We can't thank her enough for choosing us and our venue. A joy to work with!

• Virginia Beach, 23452 See on map