Fredericksburg, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Jontell Vanessa Photography

Jontell Vanessa Photography is a premium wedding service that is based out of Fredericksburg, Virginia. With over six years of experience, Jontell has developed the invaluable skill of capturing life's special moments and paired that with a passion for art to ultimately create vibrant & joyful images for her wedding couples.

Jontell Vanessa Photography is a highly-rated and well-received photography service that offers a variety of packages and products that are perfect for weddings of all shapes and sizes. Jontell specializes in a contemporary bright and vibrant style of photography which is a great fit for all of the candid and natural emotions that are flowing on a wedding day. In addition to her beautiful work, Jontell also offers day of services such as additional hours, a second shooter and one event per day to make you the center of attention. Photography items include:

• Albums

5 Reviews for Jontell Vanessa Photography

• Amy

Amy Gerrard · Married on 12/28/2019

Top-Notch Photographer

I can not say enough amazing things about Jontell. Photography was the one aspect of the wedding I was incredibly picky about. Not only did I want nice photos to look back at in fifty years, but I also wanted to make sure I clicked with my photographer on a personal level since they spend the entire wedding day by your side. Jontell hit both requirements out of the park. Not only are her photos BEAUTIFUL, but she is so sweet and so fun to have around. She photographed both my bridal portrait session and my wedding. I usually do not like photographs of myself, but I honestly loved every one she took. She made me feel totally comfortable in my own skin, and it is really reflected in her photos. I was super impressed from the moment I first spoke to her- she had researched my venue and already had thought about what kind of lighting she would need for her shots. All that preparedness absolutely paid off since she took some amazing shots at the wedding and was able to perfectly capture all of the emotion. I'm so happy I found her and she was able to photograph our wedding. I would absolutely recommend her- she's reliable, responsive, professional, sweet as can be, and takes the best photos!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Thiel

Thiel Benn · Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing Engagement Shoot!!!

My fiance and I had an amazing experience with Jontell Vanessa Photography. She was very accommodating. She provided recommendations of where to have the photoshoot in the Richmond/ Charlottesville/ Central VA area. She was helpful enough to provide recommendations on what to wear so our colors would not clash with the background. This was very helpful and something we did not think about.

During the shoot, she allowed us to be ourselves and did not put us in weird positions or positions that were not normal to us. She was able to capture amazing/natural photos. It did not feel like an awkward experience especially for us who are new to having photoshoots. I would definitely recommend Jontell Vanessa Photography for anyone in the Central VA. The turn around time for our photos was unreal. We received our final photos in less than a week. We are extremely happy with what Jontell was able to capture. If you are considering a photographer, we would strongly recommend this company.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Brigit · Married on 07/01/2017

Jontell is amazing, and I am grateful to have had her as our wedding photographer. She was willing to work with us in nearly every capacity, and I am in love with how the photos turned out. We also needed a photographer who could perfectly balance telling us what to do (we're NOT naturals) without being pushy or overly demanding. Jontell walked that line effortlessly, and she made it fun! Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Jontell Vanessa Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jontell Vanessa Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Fredericksburg Fredericksburg, VA, 22407 See on map
    Location of (Jontell Vanessa Photography)