Manassas, VA 20111 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jamie Kay Photography

A Northern Virginia wedding photographer who loves to travel!

I love telling my couples' love stories through images that showcase emotions. I love breakfast food, crossword puzzles, sweet tea, reality television, and laughing!

Follow Jamie Kay Photography on

16 Reviews for Jamie Kay Photography

1 User photo

Jamie Kay Photography 1

Sara · Married on 06/23/2018

We loved working with Jamie! We had a large wedding of 200 people and our wedding party, including us, was 20 people. Jamie did an amazing job getting through pictures in a quick manor so that our wedding party was able to enjoy cocktail hour. We never felt rushed or that we were lacking any photos. AT THE RECEPTION she was able to give us a preview of our formal wedding pictures! She was able to give us the light and airy look we were going for and captured our day beautifully. We are so glad that Jamie was a part of our day and that we are able to have her beautiful photography forever to help us remember our wedding day!

Sent on 07/03/2018
  • NikkiNicoleLVT

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

Where do I even start? Over a year ago I found Jamie on WeddingWire. After an initial consultation, my husband and I immediately fell in love with her. I loved her easy going personality. Her pictures were beautiful. She was game for anything we threw at her. We had our engagement pictures at the local county fair and did such an amazing job, everyone still talks about them. She took time out of her day the Sunday before the wedding to meet us at the venue and walk through different locations so we knew ahead of time where we might want to take pictures and optimize our photo time. We all seemed to get along so well and she meshed with the wedding party tremendously. I can not wait to see our wedding photos. They will be pictures we treasure for years to come and proud to show our kids and grandchildren of the best day of our lives.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Shelly · Married on 06/27/2015

Jamie is absolutely the most amazing photographer who I have trusted with my wedding, my daughters graduation, and my other daughters engagement pictures...and she will be taking my daughters wedding pictures! She is personable and thorough and will become part of your family in two seconds. She doesn’t just photograph your day, she gives you the memory of your day in pictures AND will feel like part of your family! I would never use another photographer!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Award

Real Weddings

• M&T Events Custom Cakes Bakery
    M&T Events Custom Cakes Bakery Wedding Cakes

Jamie is just fantastic to work with. We worked together on a Photo shoot for our Ad and her suggestions of location; time of day and set up was just perfect. We had so much fun and it did not feel like work at all. She was quick and we had the pictures the same evening. We love her attention to detail. We are a Jamie Kay fan and will always choose her for all of our professional photos.

• Manassas, District of Columbia, 20111 See on map