Rockville, MD 20850 Map · Phone number

About James Woo Photography LLC

At home, I have a box of pictures, which span my life from birth through all the various stages of my life. Every now and then, I take that box out to look through the pictures and the same thing always happens... I end up replaying those exact moments in time in my head all over again. I've shared these moments and the stories behind them with my family, and friends. Sometimes we share a good laugh and sometimes we shed a tear.

Capturing these moments in time that tell a story is my passion and love. Whether I'm photographing a wedding or kids and families, my approach is the same; keep it fun, make the subjects feel comfortable and try to capture honest, tangible human emotion and portray it in the most basic way possible.

As I continue my journey as a photographer, I continually strive to learn, grow, and become better at what I do and I look forward to helping capture some of those moments for you.

Follow James Woo Photography LLC on

img2962 edit 2
sisson 247

19 Reviews for James Woo Photography LLC

Casey · Married on 06/04/2016

James was a true professional. Provided my wife and I with beautiful photos for our wedding. I could not remained him more

Sent on 07/05/2016

Alisa · event on 04/16/2016

James did an amazing job. He worked with my family to make sure it was a fantastic experience for my daughter. He made some great recommendations that I didn't even think of to make the photo experience even better. And the pictures were absolutely fantastic. I would highly recommend James for your next event.

Sent on 07/06/2016
  • Kelly & Chuck

Kelly · Married on 04/05/2014

James Woo Photography was the perfect fit for us and for our wedding photography. We heard about James through our close friends who had a wonderful experience working with him and were very happy with his work at their wedding. From our first meeting with James, we knew immediately that he was the photographer we wanted to capture our special day. We were put at ease by his professional, warm, flexible and friendly personality.

We had an amazing and memorable engagement session in Georgetown (Washington, DC). James made us feel comfortable to be ourselves and to enjoy the experience. For our wedding day, James and his assistant captured all of the important moments of our big day. Our wedding was Cherry Blossom themed in Vienna, Virginia but James went above and beyond by traveling with us to Washington, DC to take photos of us with the Cherry Blossoms in the Tidal Basin in order to attain those memorable moments.

He was a pleasure to work with and had great ideas as well as suggestions on how to encapsulate us at our wedding. We had met with a few different vendors but his service, prices and quality of work were incomparable. Thank you James for sharing your talent with us and making our wedding unforgettable. It is with great pleasure that we recommend him to other couples looking for stunning photography on their wedding day!

Sent on 04/18/2014

James Woo Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

• Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
    Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport Hotel Weddings

James is a great vendor of the Crystal City Marriott that has captured a few of our special and intimate moments. He has partnered well with our clients as well as the hotel. James is talented, dedicated and will be flexible with client's needs. The Crystal City Marriott looks forward to James' continued support and partnership and highly recommend him to our clients!

• Rockville, 20850 See on map