J. Robbins Photography

$2,600 Most Popular Price

• Laura
    Laura T. Married on 03/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jamie creates stunning, natural photos that truly reflect your personality

My fiance Josh and I hired Jamie to shoot our engagement photos. She was very responsive and flexible and offered such great ideas of locations of where to shoot. I was nervous that we would feel and look awkward in a lot of the photos, but upon meeting Jamie, she was so sweet and relaxed, which immediately made us feel comfortable and at ease. She just let us be ourselves and instructed us when needed if we weren't sure what to do. We had such a blast taking our photos and it's an experience we'll never forget. We received our photos in only two weeks, and my fiance and I were completely blown away! We just absolutely love our photos and are so thankful that we found Jamie. We would highly recommend Jamie to anyone looking for a wedding or portrait photographer. She truly creates natural and stunning images that truly reflect your personality. She is highly skilled and is especially great with lighting and capturing the essence of your personality. We can't wait to book her for other important life milestones!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Alexandria, VA, 22305
Location of (J. Robbins Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding