5145 Morningside Lane, Ellicott City, MD 21043 Map · Phone number

About Isabel Donnelly Bridal Alterations

I have been in business since 1992, and I am proud to provide customers with high-quality sewing services.

I want you to look your best on your special day. My bridal alterations and sewing services have been used by thousands of customers over the past 20 years. Located in Ellicott City, my shop is on the border of Columbia and is a few mintues from Elkridge and Catonsville; although, customers travel as far as Germany, New York, Philadelphia, Virginia Beach and Richmond for fittings and alterations.

Please google my first and last name, my reputation speaks for itself. I do not run an off-the-rack operation; but I can take an off-the-rack bridal dress and have you look like your wearing a custom-made dress. I get many requests for veils as well. My services are in high demand, so please book early. All work is completed in my shop, mostly by hand. There are many requests for multiple dresses for bridal parties both wedding and reception.

Did your Mom save her dress for you? Do you have plans to save your dress only for it to remain in a box and never used? If you don't re-sell but want a family heirloom, use the material the first baby's baptismal gown and bonnet. I'm proud to say I had joyful experiences with christening gowns as well.

Let's talk and I'll be happy to help you! My number one service is lowering the anxiety level of my brides (and sometimes the bride's Mom). I'll do my part to ensure you look your very best to enjoy the special day!

CIMG1804

Isabel Donnelly Bridal Alterations 6
Isabel Donnelly Bridal Alterations 7

Alexandra Dupont · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Beautiful work

Isabel is super easy to work with, fast, friendly, and does beautiful work, definitely recommend using her for bridal alterations.

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Isabel Donnelly Bridal Alterations 8

Hilary Strong · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing alterations

Isabel's work is amazing and she is THE BEST at her trade. My dress was a size 12 ( I am normally a 4) and she was able to alter it to fit PERFECTLY. She has an excellent eye for the lines of fabric and the best way to adjust any dress. In addition to taking 6 inches off of the bodice of my dress, she re-configured the bustle to make the back of the dress look more beautiful and clean. She was also able to shorten my veil to the exact length I wanted. Her work is 100% worth the cost as the results are top notch. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs bridal alterations.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Phenomenal, detail-oriented work

Isabel was recommended to me by Love & Lace Bridal Boutique as one of their go-tos for alterations. She was incredible to work with—easy to talk to and full of thoughful recommendations re: how the smallest tweak could improve fit. I loved my dress off the rack, but it was Isabel's craftsmanship that made it truly feel like MY dress. She also invited my bridesmaid over and took the time to teach her how to bustle. I can't speak highly enough of Isabel and her skills!

[Photo: Barbara O Photography]

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Isabel Donnelly Bridal Alterations 9
    Isabel Donnelly Bridal Alterations 10

• 5145 Morningside Lane Ellicott City, 21043 See on map
    4107506734 (Other Phone Number)
    Call for Appointment