Honey & Vine Events

Geyserville, CA View map Visit website
$3,100 Package Price

$3,100 Package Price

Based out of Sonoma County in Geyserville, California, Honey & Vine Events is a wedding coordination company. Rosie Monson is the coordinator and owner of the firm and she specializes in curating whimsical weddings that reflect the Wine Country. She orchestrates each event and considers every detail to create a wedding that brings you memories to cherish.

Experience

Rosie has worked for many years in the planning industry. She has organized large events for golf courses, non-profits, and more. For a time she also worked at a catering company but eventually found herself in Sonoma. She then earned her certifications in wedding planning and her business, Honey & Vine Events, was born.

With a focus on what makes you who you are, Rosie provides a number of coordination packages. For couples that have already begun their wedding planning process and are seeking assistance, Rosie can step in. Honey & Vine Events can also tailor this package in the case that you desire more guidance. In addition, Rosie can orchestrate each detail of your wedding with her full-planning option. Through this package, she brings together the theme, decor, vendor searches, plus some for a bespoke nuptial event. She even has resources for proper wedding protocol to keep your soiree running smoothly.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,100

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tori
    Tori B. Married on 07/21/2020

Professional & experienced coordinator

Rosie was the wedding coordinator for our wedding in October 2021. Throughout the planning process, Rosie was professional and responsive. She reviewed all of our vendor contracts before we signed them, helped coordinate our rentals, and gave great advice as a seasoned event professional. Rosie communicated the wedding timeline to our vendors and wedding party so everyone knew what to expect. The day-of the wedding, Rosie took care of the little mishaps (that are bound to occur) without us ever knowing. She clearly executed our timeline and managed our vendors while ensuring our wedding vision came to life. I was not worried about all the details and the timeline on my wedding day knowing that Rosie & her team were there!
    Leann S. Married on 06/11/2020

Simply the Best

My daughter hired Rosie has her wedding planning, and from day one, she said, "I hit the jackpot". And she did !!! Rosie has a passion for wedding planning and it shows thru the entire process. From obtaining vendors, to the smallest detail, Rosie is there, keeping you on track the entire process so you never feel overwhelmed, making sure every detail is perfect, cares about your vision and making your day special. As anyone can imagine planning wedding and then COVID hitting, is not ideal, but with Rosie leading the team, we knew you where in good hands, and we could not have gotten thru it all without her. I wish I had another daughter to marry off, to have the pleasure of working with Rosie again. Thank you Rosie for all you do !!!!
    Mckenzie Married on 08/25/2018

Rosie was the perfect planner!

My husband and I feel so lucky to have found Rosie as our wedding planner for our wedding in Healdsburg last Summer. I spoke with 5+ wedding planners in our vendor search and after speaking with Rosie on the phone, we knew right away she was the best match for us. She is smart and organized, but also a kind and calming voice for the stresses that come along with wedding planning. I appreciated that she had a variety of packages offering different levels of planning, and can reassure you that her services are worth every penny. She was there to help with referrals and suggestions every step of the way. She seamlessly coordinated with vendors and family members, keeping everyone on track (including me!). Our wedding would not have gone so smoothly without all of her help!
    We enjoyed working with her so much that we referred her to my brother-in-law for his elopement celebration. She went above and beyond for their event as well.
    I would highly recommend you to work with Rosie if you have a chance, you won’t regret it! Thank you Rosie!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Geyserville, CA, 95441
Location of (Honey & Vine Events)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding