Heritage Hall Banquets and Catering

Inwood, WV View map

Heritage Hall has been in operation since 2000 and is privately owned. It’s an elegant venue that specializes in weddings, bonanzas, parties and more!
We are located in Inwood, West Virginia and we aim to ensure that you have the event/wedding of your dreams. We are fully stocked with a commercial kitchen, as well as multiple rook options depending on the size needed for your event. We also have chairs and tables available for your event, all at an affordable price.

4.2
    Trish G. Married on 06/03/2019

Wedding/event planner

I have been doing weddings and events for 20 years! Bonnie and Courtney plus their staff were great to work with! Their professionalism was amazing. They were truly interested in what the bride and groom wanted for their wedding day. Private functions were equally done with their company in mind. Would highly recommend them for your functions!!
    Tina Married on 09/09/2017

We held our wedding reception @ The Heritage Hall. I have also attended multiple events over the years.

The Heritage Hall is decorated so tastefully giving the beautiful background that every event deserves. We held our wedding reception & it was everything we had hoped it would be. The staff was extremely easy to work with. They accommodated all of our needs.
    Kathryn Married on 07/25/2015
    Sharon is the event coordinator at Heritage Hall, and she truly made my wedding day as beautiful. I was a little nervous about the royal purple and turquoise colors that my husband and I chose, but Sharon put together flower arrangements and centerpieces that were elegant and perfect! Some little things you might want to know: I did not have to provide my own centerpieces (I chose from centerpieces that previous brides have left in her capable hands) to cut costs, my husband and I got to take home a little of our meal since we barely had time to eat at the reception, and there isn't much green space outside of the venue but Clearbrook Park down the road is a gorgeous location for your portraits. You do have to go with Heritage Hall's catering, but the cost is much cheaper than what you would pay at places like The Purple Iris. I was over the moon about the mashed potatoes and mac & cheese. My hubby loved the baked corn, and the heritage chicken was a solid choice for our meat. You can do more meats depending on your budget. Overall, I'm glad that we chose the Heritage Hall over other places and I highly recommend them. :)

8539 Winchester Ave Inwood, WV, 25428
Location of (Heritage Hall Banquets and Catering)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding