Heald Wedding Consulting

Heald Wedding Consulting

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Heald Wedding Consulting

Our Mantra is to create, plan, and coordinate custom, well-rounded events, in any budget or style.

HWC is a planning/coordination company that services the entire state of California! We have two main hubs in Napa/Sonoma County along with Los Angeles County. Below find a few details related to packages that we offer. Please see our website for additional information!

The Secret to Successful Planning | Plus: Full Wedding Planning + Management + Design:  This package is for you if you’re looking to hand over the reins! We collaborate and assist with every small detail from beginning to the very end of the planning process, to create the wedding of your dreams! Contact us for your custom proposal!

The Secret to Successful Planning: Wedding Planning + Management + Design Guidance:  This package is for you if you’re looking to be involved in many of the overall  design decisions, but aren’t excited about the management + logistical parts of wedding planning! We collaborate with you to create the look and feel of your big day, while managing all those pesky vendor details for you! Contact us for your custom proposal!

Wedding Organization | Plus: Wedding Planning + Coordination + Management: If you plan to book vendors and manage design aspects on your own, but want a professional to help manage your vendors from day one? We assist in the management + logistical details from day one. So you can focus on all those important design aspects and choosing the perfect vendors for you! Plus all the features of the Wedding Organization package! Contact us for your custom proposal!

Wedding Organization:

Wedding Coordination + Management: If you’re the hands on couple who wants to relax and enjoy the final stages of the planning process this is the package for you! We take over vendor management in the final stages to allow you to enjoy friends and family. While fine-tuning all your event details to assure a successful event! This package meets most venue requirements for a “day-of” wedding planner + coordinator. Contact us for your custom proposal!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Napa Valley, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Los Angeles + 2 Additional Regions

Follow Heald Wedding Consulting on

Event Design (3)
Partial Planning (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Destination (1)

If you're looking for a wedding planner, look no further. Cristina and her team are amazing. Cristina was recommended to me by my venue and I am so thankful for her! She was there for me through it all and really guided me into having my dream wedding. I got married in November in Santa Rosa, right after the fires. She was so supportive and thoughtful through all the disasters. She kept me calm and with her I knew it would all be OK. She was very personable and worked great with all my vendors. The coordination was impeccable! Cristina is very professional and just a fabulous person!! The day after the wedding I was sad because I wouldn't have Cristina anymore, but through work, we have made a wonderful friendship. I am so grateful to her for my beautiful, unforgettable dream wedding.

Photo of Heald Wedding Consulting in Lancaster, CA
Photo of Heald Wedding Consulting in Lancaster, CA - Our reception was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!!
Profile Picture Jenna, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot express how amazing is was to work with Cristina and my gratitude for everything she did to make my wedding day perfect! She went above and beyond my expectations - from the planning to the rehearsal to the day of - she was attentive, organized and resourceful. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cristina was amazing to work with! She made our dream wedding come true and was so enjoyable to work with. Her organization and attention to details makes sure nothing big or small is missed and she has a smile on her face the whole time! High recommend HWC!

Profile Picture Katie Sue, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Heald Wedding Consulting FAQ

Jessie + Jonathan
1:01 minutes
Abby and Jesse married August 27, 2011
0:43 minutes

I just have to say how much I appreciate Cristina and how hard she works. She is so incredibly efficient at what she does. If she could be the coordinator for every wedding I work I think I would be the happiest and most well informed photographer ever. When it comes to communication she is on top of it. I get emails and updates from her during the entire wedding planning process. Not just right before the wedding. She takes my needs as a photographer in consideration from how much time I need, the best time of day for portraits and even when we get to eat which is huge for us. Her timelines are detailed in every way. Which is another thing that I really appreciate about her. I have received timelines from other coordinators that are as plain and vague as they can get. Cristina makes sure that not only the bride has the perfect timeline but every vendor knows exactly where they need to be and when, address included. She not only takes care of the bride but she also takes care of all the other vendors. She literally takes the place as our mother for the wedding day. I always refer my brides to her. Why work with anyone else when I know she will make it perfect, easy and effortless. She will take all the hard work of planning your wedding or writing your timeline or making sure everything is going smoothly and is in place on your day. Hiring her will be one of the best decisions you can make while planning the best event of your life.

Cristina is amazing to work with. She make my life as a photographer so much easier, so i can only imagine how incredible she must be for her couples. She is awesome at working with all the details making sure her couples really only have time to enjoy their wedding day. Cristina, puts in a lot of heart and hard work for her couples, and she is a person who you can kick back with and talk for hours.

We had the privilege of working with Cristina with Heald Wedding Consulting! She was on top of everything and made sure the bride was satisfied. Everything ran smooth down to the last hour... I always recommend Heald Wedding Consulting to all my Brides!

Cristina from Heald Wedding consultants may be petite, but she is a wedding planning powerhouse! This is the gal you want in your corner if you are planning your Central Coast or Sonoma wedding. 1. She is a friendly, fun person with real integrity and personally invests herself in her brides. 2. She is energetic and organized- she gets the big jobs done, with a smile! 3. She is extremely knowledgeable and experienced at what she does. She is a real professional planner, not just an enthusiast. She understands how to best assist her brides, save them money and time, and she works well with the other vendors. 4. As a professional wedding photographer here on the coast, Cristina is a planner I would work with again and again. She makes the whole day more fun and as a person who CARES about my quality of service, I can honestly say I trust Cristina 100% and would book her for my own wedding in a heart beat. Get her now! :) Leana Looking Glass Photography

We LOVE working with Cristina. She is extremely organized and always makes our job easy. She is professional and always makes the bride's day the most relaxing.

Lancaster, CA 93535   See On Map
707-514-6161 (phone) 707-514-6161 (fax)
Monday to Thursday 10 am to 4:30 pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday by appointment