La Plata, MD 20646 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 54

About Greg Keysar Photography

My name is Greg, I have a beautiful wife named Krista.

My wife and I have a little girl name Eliana, she is truly a gift from God. She is my life.

In addition to being a photographer, my wife and I are both musicians.

I studied music in college. I play the drums and many other hand percussion instruments. I have a hard time functioning without music, it makes me think and move.

I don’t take myself very seriously, but take what I do very seriously.

I love to have a good time, make people laugh and most importantly, laugh myself.

Follow Greg Keysar Photography on

DSC6141

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Greg Keysar Photography

Tara · Married on 05/04/2013

Greg did an excellent job as our photographer. He definitely has an out of the box way of thinking which was perfect for us! We had a retro 50s wedding and our photos were excellent. One of the most excellent photos was on top of a hill with a Rolls Royce at sunset. Absolutely beautiful! Greg is very easy to get along with, a real professional and takes a beautiful photograph. We definitely recommend him for any wedding or event.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Candace · Married on 10/20/2012

Greg is amazing!!! I searched high and low for the perfect photographer - it was THE most important part of my wedding. After exchanging a few emails with Greg, we set up a meeting to discuss the wedding,details and contracts. After meeting with Greg in person and seeing his work, there was no doubt in my mind that he would be my photographer. His use of lighting, his use of creating backdrops and candid photography won me over.

Prior to the wedding, we exchanged emails and had a phone call or two to confirm details. Greg even looked over my wedding timeline and made suggestions that would be beneficial to making the day run smoother.

The day of the wedding, Greg came with his team on time and immediately got to work. He captured every single detail of the day. My photos are amazing and I'm so incredibly pleased. My friends and family have commented on how amazing the photos are ... my cousin is planning to book Greg for her newborn shoot for 2013.

Greg is fantastic. Greg is amazing. He's a creative genius with a great eye for detail and amazing shots. If you're looking for a wedding photographer who will blow you away, you want Greg. He's a professional that GENUINELY cares about what his clients want and he delivers. For photographic needs, I won't be going anywhere else ... I'm sticking with Greg.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Heather · Married on 05/20/2012

Greg did a fantastic job with our destination wedding photography! He was extremely flexible, and didn't mind all the craziness that was going on (there was a tropical storm going on!)
    Greg was very proffessional, and made me feel comfortable when I was going out of my mind, as brides tend to do on their big day!
    His prices were very affordable, and he delivered great quality photos, in a very quick time frame!
    I was extremely pleased with his work, and continue to receive compliements on the quality of our wedding pictures!

Sent on 08/21/2012