Grand Rapids, MI 49505 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Grand Occasions

Hey you! We’re so glad you found us. Hi there! We’re Sarah, Monica and Ellie, the three ladies behind the Grand Occasions brand, and would love to help you in whatever you need for this big day of yours. Chances are that you’re recently engaged and, first things first, CONGRATULATIONS! This is such a fun and exciting time, and we are all about it. You’ve got a million little things to figure out, and that’s what we do best. We love details and plans and celebrating love. We’re Sarah, Monica and Ellie, the three ladies behind the Grand Occasions brand, and would love to help you in whatever you need for this big day of yours. Whether it’s Month of Coordination, Full Planning, Faux Floral Design, or something in between - we’re here for it. Shoot us an email and let’s chat about what you need. We can't wait!

Follow Grand Occasions on

Grand Occasions 2
Grand Occasions 3
Grand Occasions 4

Tracy · Married on 08/11/2018

We cannot say enough good things about Sarah, Monica, and Paige! We hired them for our day-of coordination and they did a beautiful job. They made the day completely stress-free for me and my husband. They are so much fun to work with and the epitome of professionalism. Sarah and Monica really listen to you and do everything they can to make sure your wedding meets all your expectations. They are incredibly good at what they do. If you are looking for a team to make your wedding day perfect, definitely hire Grand Occasions!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Grand Occasions's reply:

Oh my gosh, Tracy, thank you so much for this review! You and Rod were just wonderful to work with. We are so thankful for you! ♥️

Kendra · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired Sarah and Monica after they did an amazing job with Day of Coordination for my best friend's wedding. I knew that their attention to detail and upbeat attitudes would ensure my day went off without a hitch, but what I didn't know is that working with them in the several months before my wedding would be one of the most calming aspects of wedding planning. Every email and phone call we had with the GO girls made both my husband and I sigh with relief that such a professional and organized team had our backs and our best interests in mind.

We also hired Sarah to do our floral and I CANNOT say enough amazing things about her work on our ceremony arch, centerpieces, and bouquets. My jaw literally dropped when I saw my bridal bouquet - she had taken all of my Pinterest dreams and somehow merged them together into an arrangement that screamed "me". I get so many compliments on her floral work when people see my wedding photos, and I could NOT have been more pleased with the quality for the price!

I spent a lot of time being nervous about our wedding day being perfect. But the truth is that no amount of planning can guarantee the universe will cooperate with you (hello crazy forecast!). The thing that ended up truly mattering is that we had a team of extremely efficient and caring people that we trusted to handle the unforeseen challenges of the day. Hiring Grand Occasions was absolutely the best money we spent on our wedding, and I believe the biggest reason why I was able to be fully present and enjoy making memories with my family, friends, and husband. If that wasn't good enough, I heard countless stories from families and friends that had exceptional service from GO team members throughout the day, which made our day enjoyable for all. Thank you, Sarah, Monica, and the rest of the GO team!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Grand Occasions 5
    Grand Occasions 6
    Grand Occasions 7
    Grand Occasions 8

Sara · Married on 12/31/2016

I LOVED planning our wedding. As much as I obsessed over every detail of our vintage-inspired, NYE celebration, I knew I didn't want to worry about a single thing on our wedding day. I also knew that since I was planning from afar, I would need some on-the-ground assistance from people who just got it. Insert Grand Occasions. From our very first conversation, Sarah and Monica made me feel like the world's best bride. They were as giddy as I was for every last detail, and their attention, belly laughs, and excited compliments made them fast friends. On the day of the wedding, Sarah and Monica executed my vision like it was their own. Walking down the isle and then into our reception felt like waking up in a dream. Everything they did - from managing vendors, to flipping our ceremony/reception space in mere minutes, to engaging with guests and cutting pie - was perfect. I know they solved a million little problems that I'll never even know, and they did it all while appearing to have the time of their lives. Sarah and Monica are planners and party people. They're strategists and doers. They're like your best friend and the world's best employee, all wrapped into one perfect package. They're the kind of stress-relieving anomaly you thought didn't exist. Hire them. It will be the very best money you spend on your beautiful day.

Sent on 02/13/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• English Hills Event Centers
    English Hills Event Centers Country Club Weddings

If you haven't met the ladies from Grand Occasions, you have no idea what you're missing! They are lovely, talented and the most organized wedding planners around. One of our most Preferred Vendors, we very happily endorse them for all your planning and execution needs. Delightful!

• Eastern Floral