Greer, Greer, SC 29650 Map · Phone number

About Girl Friday Event Coordination

Girl Friday Event Coordination is a wedding planning company based in Greer, South Carolina. Professional planner and coordinator Kimberly J. Adams has worked in the hospitality industry for more than 20 years, with 10 of those in the wedding industry. She wants to take over the stress and details of planning your wedding so you can enjoy the day and, most importantly, have fun. She can work with any wedding style, any venue, and within any budget.

Girl Friday Event Coordination can work with you to plan your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Kimberly focuses on the details, from the budget, vendor referrals, and timelines, to floor plans and to-do lists. On the day of the wedding, she can serve as your day-of coordinator to ensure things run smoothly. She can help plan the following types of weddings:

• Civil unions

Wedding favors
190018010152718475612702295850997081575755n

4 Reviews for Girl Friday Event Coordination

Adele · Married on 05/20/2017

I don't think I can say enough about Kimberly without writing an entire novel...she was nothing short of incredible. She was so helpful and her presence was so calming for every member of my family. She came to the ceremony and reception site multiple times over the months before the wedding, dealt with family requests with grace and ease, made planning a dream as she already knew many of the vendors I was working with, was incredibly organized and responsive to the point that I don't think I ever had to wait more than a few hours to hear from her - even on the weekends.

Most importantly, I really LIKED talking to her which made everything that much more fun. Honestly...from someone who didn't think they would enjoy the wedding planning process I really, truly enjoyed working with her. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 06/01/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/19/2016

Kimberly Adams beyond exceeded our expectations for our wedding day as our Day-of Wedding Coordinator. We got married on November 19, 2016 at the Upcountry History Museum in Downtown Greenville and it went without a hitch! At least, that's what it felt like :-). After the fact, we found out there were a couple hitches (not related to her), but neither us nor our guests noticed because she was way ahead of the game when it came to anticipating issues and solving them before anyone was affected. Even though the issues had nothing to do with her, she still did whatever it took resolve them. My wedding party and several guests complimented us about how smooth our wedding day went. I was happy to know that I wasn’t the only one who felt that way :-). She doesn't wait until the last moment to get the details about our day; she was involved very early on and provided tips throughout the process. She responded very quickly to every email, text, phone call, etc. I also received a lot of positive feedback from all my other vendors about working with Kimberly. Most importantly, on our wedding day my husband and I felt so secure with all the plans and were able focus our emotions and energy on getting married and partying all night (literally)…and we owe it all to Kimberly Adams.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Katie · Married on 07/16/2016

Kimberly was absolutely AMAZING. She was attentive to even the smallest of details, professional, dependable, kind, helpful, and went over the top past her duties when I had 2 small malfunctions during the wedding. I knew I could depend on her to make sure every vendor knew what to do and it was so nice to have a person outside of the family to depend on for all things that may possibly come up! I would HIGHLY recommend Kimberly to anyone, without a doubt. Our day was smooth and amazing because of her! Thank you for EVERYTHING, Mrs. Kimberly!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Girl Friday Event Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2