2304 Gallows Rd, Dunn Loring, VA 22027 Map · Phone number

About Gilda's Beauty Bridal Collection ,Hair & Make up

Gilda specializes in precision cutting and with her artistic vision and impeccable attention to detail enjoys working with clients to come up with styles individualized to their needs. Gilda has cut, colored, and styled the tresses of Washington DC region’s most glamorous. She also has a renowned talent for bringing out each of her client's natural beauty through artificial makeup application. This facility has earned Gilda great standing in the exclusive sector of society weddings. Her special touches include house calls to the most upscale weddings and parties.

Gilda has been serving the entertainment, fashion and bridal industry for over twenty years. She has trained and worked with the best in the business, creating camera ready faces for high profile personalities and celebrities.

Gilda’s expertise is camouflage makeup for all skin types and ethnicities, in addition to custom blending a foundation that is designed specifically for the bride and applied traditionally or by airbrush. She offers an onsite transformational makeup and hair experience, ranging from a natural glow to black tie glamour.

A master of her craft, she keeps up with the latest techniques and hair trends as they appear on the fashion scene. She is constantly working on her own innovative techniques always pushing the boundaries of hair. She is trained in and has expanded upon the cutting techniques. She continues to improve her skills through international training with elite educators around the world.

Follow Gilda's Beauty Bridal Collection ,Hair & Make up on

mg0189

2 Reviews for Gilda's Beauty Bridal Collection ,Hair & Make up

• Clayton&Christine

Christine · Married on 01/16/2016

I loved working with Gilda! She did hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and the mothers! She is incredibly talented and she loves brides! You can tell from the first time meeting with her, she wants you to be happy on your special day! She will do whatever it takes to make that happen.

I did a trial with her about a month prior to my wedding day and it was great. I was nervous not really knowing what I wanted. But we talked about what I liked, what my vision for the day was and she came up with a great style. Leaving after the trial I felt so comfortable in my selection and was excited to see the results day of!

Perfectly on time the morning of the wedding, she came ready to work and make us all look beautiful! It was a fun day of hanging out, she had tons of makeup and the best hair supplies – my hair held all night long…and without feeling like a helmet or dry!

Gilda makes you look naturally beautiful and I will always be thankful to her! Thank you Gilda!

Sent on 01/20/2016

It was pure luck finding Gilda Bridal. I was only 40 days to my wedding and just finished a huge exam, and wanted to start finding my gown. Everyone was shocked that I just wanted to start looking. I decided to start from the closest bridal store, and called two stores. The second one was Gilda and she was so warm and flexible to schedule my visit that I went there first. I didn't even need to go to the second one, since I feel in love with one of her gowns. I ended up paying triple what I had in mind for my gown, but it was so worth it. I look at the wedding pictures and say thank god for sending me Gilda. The fitting was so fun with her. She is a real sweet person. She also helped me with making decisions about other items in the wedding, free of charge. I still go there for my haircut. She is more than a vendor. You will find a friend who truly cares and is worried about you looking your best at your wedding day!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Gilda's Beauty Bridal Collection ,Hair & Make up FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Flower Girls
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils

• 2304 Gallows Rd Dunn Loring, 22027 See on map
    Tue - Wed: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Thu - Fri: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm Sat: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm