Lexington Park, MD 20653 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Fola Adewole

I am a lifestyle photographer. I love weddings and I love people, I take a unique approach to capture the emotions of the fabulous people who choose me to photograph them, life is short and every moment of joy, happiness and love I capture makes it more special for my clients and their loved ones. To love is to live, each image I capture shows the essence of this, I work with my clients to get a feel of their personalities, their needs and their fantasies to project them in the final images.

IMG7791Edit
59e789359883b6fd 1245794197890 IMG9504
IMG9504

1 Reviews for Fola Adewole

Jennifer · Married on 07/30/2009

Fola (and her teammate husband Aba) were a real pleasure to work with. They are very creative and have lots of fabulous and fun ideas. Since they do this all the time we really appreciated the ideas and input into what would be good shots. They were truely able to capture our emotions and personalities through their photos which I dont think a lot of photographers are able to accomplish. We are so happy with their pictures and know we will be showing them off for years and years. Thanks so much Fola!

Sent on 08/11/2009

Fola Adewole FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount