Union City, CA 94587 Map · Phone number

About Farfalla Events and Design

Allow Farfalla Events & Design to be your one stop destination in event planning so you can relax & enjoy your event without the worry & hassle of doing it yourself. With our creativity & passion, we offer an invaluable service that every client needs to help bring their vision to reality.

About Farfalla Events and Design:

With over ten years of extensive experience and expertise in a wide variety of events, our company is well versed in handling a multitude of details. Whether you are planning a small intimate wedding or a lavish affair for hundreds, the team at Farfalla Events and Design will execute a seamless event every time.

"Event planning is my true passion and Farfalla Events and Design is my labor of love. From the first event I planned I knew I was addicted to creating unforgettable events of all types. There is nothing more rewarding and gratifying then being a part of someone's special day"

Follow Farfalla Events and Design on

8 Reviews for Farfalla Events and Design

Farfalla Events and Design 1
Farfalla Events and Design 2

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2016

I can't say enough great things about Molly! She first helped me find a venue, since I was totally overwhelmed by the options in central California. We ended up going with one of her suggestions (perfect for us), and I asked her to be our day-of coordinator. I honestly don't know what would have happened without Molly. She kept the flow going, even when she had to herd cats. She rescued some natural decorations that let's just say were past their prime, and made them look gorgeous, which was really going above and beyond. Then there was the setup of all the centerpieces, favors, table cards, etc. etc. etc. She also brought an "emergency kit" full of all kinds of useful odds and ends, several of which came in handy--most of my bridesmaids were already married and said they wished they had something like it at their weddings. Overall, Molly was an absolute professional and made the whole day go off without a hitch. I'm so grateful for everything she did!

Farfalla Events and Design 3
    Farfalla Events and Design 4
    Sent on 10/02/2017

RAMYA · Married on 09/04/2016

Molly of Farfalla events and design was amazing. She helped us the whole step of the way. She really went above and beyond to make sure we had our dream wedding, I've already started recommending her to my friends! I could not imagine my amazing day without her!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Diana · Married on 10/11/2014

From the very moment my husband and I met Molly, we knew we had chemistry! She is not only a terrific person and awesome at what she does, but was also always just an email away when the planning became overwhelming. With all of her experience, she had endless suggestions, solutions and was prepared for EVERYTHING!

After going through this experience with us, there is no way she can get rid of us because we now see her as a dear friend. She would absolutely be our number one choice if we had to do it again!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Farfalla Events and Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1831
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Union City, 94587 See on map