Virginia Beach, VA 23464 Map · Phone number

About Eventbrite

He finally proposed...and you said YES! So what's next? Pick a date, a venue, buy a gown...book your honeymoon??? There are so many decisions to make when planning your wedding and it can be difficult to know where to start. But planning a wedding doesn’t have to be stressful. Your DREAM wedding can come true!

Wouldn’t it be great if someone could take you step-by-step through planning your wedding? From picking a date, to a venue, to booking a wedding planner, photographer and ALL of your wedding details…

Wedding Bouquet provides brides-to-be with a road map to navigate all of those tough decisions! It’s your special day and it’s all about you! So let’s get started!

Check out our promo video: http://youtu.be/lFAVkoZ7KCw

Read our Reviews!

"More brides should be here...if they only knew how much they need the information!" Charlene J. 10/18/14

"I recommend any newly engaged couples to attend the Plan for Success seminar…it was very informative and helpful." Kemeisha B. 9/20/14

"It was very informative...I learned many facts to keep in mind when planning my wedding." Lasherra J. 10/18/14

"...small class size so questions are really answered..." DeShera W. 10/18/14

"Very well detailed and well thought out...the seminar gave me lots of things to think about and consider." Emily L. 9/20/14

"I enjoyed how Ms. Roberts opened my eyes to all the things that could be done!" Jeshion J. 9/20/14

GO TO www.weddingbouquet.eventbrite.com TO SEE THE COMPLETE SCHEDULE AND REGISTER!

MARCH 7TH -- CROWNE PLAZA, VIRGINIA BEACH

SESSIONS:

Wedding 101: Plan for Success

Get MORE and pay LESS!

MARCH 21ST - CROWNE PLAZA, VIRGINIA BEACH

SESSIONS:

Wedding 101: Plan for Success

The Wedding Weekend

Planning a wedding DOES NOT have to be stressful! Your DREAM wedding WILL come true!!

• Timeless Styled Events
1f6ddacc0971c22f 1521619115 68529f68a91f26f7 1521619112492 2 8
couple2

3 Reviews for Eventbrite

Luisa · event on: 05/15/2014

J-Vents is on my speed dial, the are always putting together my office meet and greets events, staff lunches and annual Christmas events. Jasmine is a very professional and proficient at what she knows best...I highly recommend her services. Luisa Guzman(Guzman Insurance Agency/Nationwide)

Sent on 08/29/2014

Joy · Married on 04/21/2012

Jasmine was extremely creative in her ideas and was very flexible in her approach. She created a plan that made planning my wedding a breeze. I didn't need to stress and it all came together without any issues! I am not the most organized person and my ideas were pretty jumbled, but she made it all work. I would have her plan any event for me.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Adrianne · Married on 12/04/2004

Jasmine Roberts is a fantastic event planner and organizer. She is highly responsive and extremely professional. Without a doubt, I would absolutely use her services again in the future and recommend her to anyone seeking help planning an event.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Eventbrite FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil