70 Union Street South, Concord, NC 28025 Map · Phone number

About EvanGrace Event Planning

EvanGrace provides an intimate setting to focus on you and your dream. We understand that every bride possesses her own unique style, so we offer personalized support and honest advice on all aspects of her decision making process. Each Proposal we create is custom to that bride, their budget, and vision.

A Touch of Elegance, A Lifetime of Memories.

Follow EvanGrace Event Planning on

IMG0291
IMG0058

8 Reviews for EvanGrace Event Planning

Jamila · Married on 07/05/2014

I am having an amazing experience with Stacie at EvenGrace Bridal Boutique! I bought my wedding gown from her and she was wonderfully prompt, caring, and easy to work with. She also went above and beyond and called the maker of my gown to confirm the answers to certain questions I had. Not only is the service great, but Stacie is very friendly and fun - she clearly cares about her clients and that makes the experience even better. I would recommend her boutique to everyone!! It's fabulous!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2013

Yes this is a little late as our wedding was June, 1 but I can not let good service go unacknowledged. Stacy and her team took the bull by the horns and let this control freak relax. Not matter how odd or out there my questions were she had answers. We worked together for over a year planning a reasonably small wedding. The amount of times Stacy talked me off the wedding edge are COUNTLESS! She found me one of the hottest venues (Brakefield), by far the best photography team EVER (Cassie Leigh Photography), gorgeous stationary (Sweetest Beginnings), and the list goes on. Evan Grace always delivered excellent service, timely responses and was willing to take that extra step to make our day that much more special. We can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Emily · Married on 08/18/2012

EvanGrace was AMAZING!! From the first private appointment to lending me a mannequin for my dress to rest on they were there to help 100% of the time! I love this store and the women who work there! The dresses were beautiful and the prices were even better! :-)

Sent on 11/21/2012

EvanGrace Event Planning FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

• Virtual Sounds Entertainment & Productions
    Virtual Sounds Entertainment & Productions Wedding DJs

Virtual Sounds Entertainment loves working with Stacie Jacobs and the team over at EvanGrace Event Planning. We do hundreds of weddings each year and work with tons of wedding planners. We can honestly say that if your current wedding planner has you more stressed out more planning your wedding then you have the wrong wedding planner! EvanGrace definitely is a customizable, more laid back, stress free, but yet still professional when it comes to your special day. Her team works great and in sync with our MC's and DJ's which is crucial for a ceremony and reception to flow smoothly throughout the evening. We highly recommend EvanGrace for your bridal boutique and event planning needs.

• Joy+Amber Photography
    Joy+Amber Photography Wedding Photographers

We adore Stacie and her team at EvanGrace. They work wonderful with their brides and wedding vendors!

• Cassie Leigh Photography
    Cassie Leigh Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want a stress-free event you need to contact EvanGrace! This team will get your event off the ground and make it more than you could have imagined. Professional and talented at getting even the most difficult tasks accomplished while maintaining a charming and pleasant atmosphere. Their Boutique offers the latest fashions at affordable prices and a personal service you would expect from a hometown store.

• 70 Union Street South Concord, 28025 See on map