512 South New Hope Road, Charlotte, NC 28054 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 41
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Events 1

About Poffie Girls

Poffie Girls is a wedding boutique located in Charlotte, North Carolina that serves the surrounding region. Since 1917, this business has been using experienced, professional bridal consultants to help couples find the gorgeous dresses and accessories for their special day. They would be thrilled to offer their award-winning services to couples hoping to find the perfect dress.

Poffie Girls allows appointment-only couples to come to their boutique and see what they have to offer. Brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and the bride and groom’s mothers may request help for finding stunning pieces to accentuate couples’ weddings. Poffie Girls’ bridal consultants will work closely with you and discuss what you’re looking for. All sales are final and new bridal gowns come in weekly. Dresses have a turnaround time of up to eight months, and alterations are priced by piece. Poffie Girls offers sample sales and trunk shows to display the following items:

• Bridal belts

Poffie Girls 6
Poffie Girls 7

Amy Weinhold · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Amazing! Simply amazing!

I am beyond impressed with Poffie Girls. I honestly made my appointment last minute to give me a full day of dress shopping at 3 different gown shops. Not only were they able to get me in, but within an hour of being at Poffies, I had canceled all my other appointments. The selection is outstanding and unique. The dressing rooms and overall atmosphere/design of the shop makes you feel special and like a bride. My consultant, Katie, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. Katie, the consultant, played a huge role in helping me feel comfortable enough to say yes to my gown. Every question or fear I had, she had a solution or answer. I did indeed SAY YES TO THE DRESS & it was completely under budget!!! Their prices and quality is something a budget conscious bride can only dream of. I am thrilled with my experience at Poffie Girls, and would recommend to any bride, any day.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Poffie Girls's reply:

Amy,

I'm so ecstatic we could find your dream dress! It was so fun working with you. I can not wait to see pictures of you on your big day!! Congrats again to you and fiance.

Love,
    Katie
  • Catherine

Catherine Allison · Married on 10/12/2019

The Only Place To Shop

I could not have been happier with my experience at Poffie Girls! Everyone there makes you feel so comfortable! The shop is clean and well organized. My consultant, Vicki was knowledgeable in styles and what would look good on me. I am so happy I chose Poffie Girls for my wedding gown!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Poffie Girls's reply:

Catherine Allison,
    We are so thrilled you chose Poffie Girls. I am so happy we could find your dress!

Poffie Girls FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Event

• Oct Thu

Request Information
    • When:
      Oct 17, 2019 01:00 PM - Oct 20, 05:00 PM (3 days event)
    • Location:
      512 South New Hope Road, Charlotte, Charlotte

The Justin Alexander bride appreciates classic elegance with a hint of modern chic styling. With a focus on clean, classic wedding gowns and figure-flattering silhouettes the Spring/Summer 2020 collection embodies all of that and more.

You can view 24 of the new styles for this big weekend at Poffie Girls, plus save 10% off all Justin Alexanders!
    October 17 - 20th

www.sayyesatpoffie.com

• Precious Times Events
    Precious Times Events Wedding Planners

Poffie Girls has a professional staff of people who are ready to assist you with your wedding and prom gowns. They are great to work with!

• Pink Petunia Designs
    Pink Petunia Designs Wedding Florists

We love working with Poffie Girls. They are absolute pros in assisting you in choosing and fitting your beautiful gown. They are awesome!

• 512 South New Hope Road Charlotte, NC, 28054 See on map