512 South New Hope Road, Charlotte, NC 28054 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Real Weddings 1

About Poffie Girls

Poffie Girls is a wedding boutique located in Charlotte, North Carolina that serves the surrounding region. Since 1917, this business has been using experienced, professional bridal consultants to help couples find the gorgeous dresses and accessories for their special day. They would be thrilled to offer their award-winning services to couples hoping to find the perfect dress.

Poffie Girls allows appointment-only couples to come to their boutique and see what they have to offer. Brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and the bride and groom’s mothers may request help for finding stunning pieces to accentuate couples’ weddings. Poffie Girls’ bridal consultants will work closely with you and discuss what you’re looking for. All sales are final and new bridal gowns come in weekly. Dresses have a turnaround time of up to eight months, and alterations are priced by piece. Poffie Girls offers sample sales and trunk shows to display the following items:

• Bridal belts

Poffie Girls 2
  • Tori

Tori Nesmith · Getting married on 07/28/2019

Love this place!

This is my second time driving 4+ hours to Charlotte, NC just to visit Poffie Girl for my dream dress. I first experienced this place 5 years ago when searching for my prom dress my junior year in high school them again this past February when looking for my dream, wedding dress. Both times I have come home with my dream dress! The consultants are so friendly and helpful!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 10/27/2018

This was my first time trying on wedding dresses, so I was a little anxious going into Poffie Girls. However, I went in with an open mind and a lot of excitement. I was greeted by the staff with a warm welcome when my friends and family and I entered the store. They had me fill out an information form so they had an idea what I was looking for. Once I filled that out they paired me with a consultant. My consultant was Bekah. One word AWESOME!! Our personalities instantly clicked. She explained the whole process to me and told me what to expect. We discussed what I was looking for ( we looked at the pictures I brought) and price range. She then put me in a dressing room to change and then we got to work trying on dresses. Bekah talked me through the whole process so I was very comfortable the entire time. She was very good at reading my face so she knew when I had a but, even if I couldn't vocalize what I wanted to say. With every dress she listened to what I liked and disliked, and we adjusted the dress selection accordingly. She was very good at showing and explaining what could be done to each dress. Bekah was also great at reassuring my mom of any doubts that she had about certain aspects of the dresses and she always made sure I was comfortable. I also had a second consultant who was in training that was helping me, Savannah. While she was still in training she was very helpful and fun to work with, she will turn out to be a great consultant. Lastly, I was so comfortable with Bekah that I was willing to go outside my comfort zone and go with my gut to try on a dress I was unsure of. I was so glad she helped me worked through that because that dress ended up being THE DRESS. I cannot express how great of an experience I had at Poffie Girls and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Poffie Girls's reply:

We are SO thankful for your kind words! You really are the absolute sweetest! Congratulations on finding your perfect gown! Best of luck with the rest of your wedding planning! :)

Poffie Girls FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Precious Times Events
    Precious Times Events Wedding Planners

Poffie Girls has a professional staff of people who are ready to assist you with your wedding and prom gowns. They are great to work with!

• Pink Petunia Designs
    Pink Petunia Designs Wedding Florists

We love working with Poffie Girls. They are absolute pros in assisting you in choosing and fitting your beautiful gown. They are awesome!

• 512 South New Hope Road Charlotte, NC, 28054 See on map