Poffie Girls

Charlotte, NC View map Visit website

Poffie Girls is a wedding gown boutique located in Charlotte, North Carolina that serves the surrounding region. Since 1974, this company has been using experienced, professional bridal consultants to help couples find gorgeous dresses and accessories for their special day. They work diligently to help couples find the gown and accessories that best match their vision.

Poffie Girls carries a variety of gowns, with designers including Justin Alexander, Essence of Australia, and Stella York. They carry sizes from 2 to 34 and go above and beyond to meet any soon-to-be-wed's unique vision. In addition to wedding dresses, Poffie Girls also offers options for wedding party members, the couple's parents, and young flower tossers. Some of the additional accessories that they offer include:

• Belts
  • Veils
  • Shoes
  • Garters
  • Jewelry
  • Hair accessories
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Kirby N. Getting married on 07/24/2022

Awesome Experience

I called several shops and tried to find someone in my area, but was turned down each time. Lauren Kirkley was referred to me by another bridal shop. She was pleasant over the phone and in person. My biggest worry was not finding the perfect look. I said yes to my ceremony dress and reception dress! The 6 hour drive was more than worth it. Many thanks to Lauren at Poffie for making my pink wedding dream a reality. Your service was exceptional.
  • Lesley
    Lesley Married on 10/14/2021

So helpful and professional

I had a great bridal appointment at Poffie Girls. My consultant, Jonna, was very professional and helpful. I felt like she genuinely wanted to help me narrow down my search and find the right dress. She really listened to my vision and continued to request feedback on every dress I tried on. She encouraged me to be nit-picky about every detail and assured me that it was perfectly acceptable to do that. It helped her find dresses that were even closer to my vision. She had a great ability to interpret my poorly articulated feedback too. When I said something like, “I want a better distinction between the top and bottom,” she knew I meant “I want a belt” and “I would chop off these dangling strings under the belt.” When I said, “This side of the strap is different...” she knew I meant “I want the straps to be symmetrical.” It sounds obvious as written, but my point is that she was really taking the time to understand how I felt about every single aspect, and I appreciated her attention to detail. Having visited other bridal boutiques and trying on at least 15 other gowns, this was the first time that I walked out of the appointment feeling confident and feeling like I’d have fun. Jonna really helped me narrow down EXACTLY what features I’m looking for. She is a true asset to Poffie Girls, for one thing. But I also like the style of the boutique in general. I like that it’s full-service, that there is a mirror in the dressing room (before you go out and show your judgmental entourage, if you even decide to go out and show people), they have a great selection of dresses/veils/jewelry. They were also really good about sending out reminders and thank you messages. Poffie Girls is a top-notch place that makes you feel special. I definitely recommend in the Charlotte area to check them out.

Poffie Girls's reply:

Thank you so much for your Top-Notch Review! We are thrilled you said YES at Poffie Girls to your dream wedding dress. We just can't wait to see the photos from your big day.

Real Weddings

• Chris & Caitlyn
    24 photos · 05/07/2016

Precious Times Events Precious Times Events Wedding Planners

Poffie Girls has a professional staff of people who are ready to assist you with your wedding and prom gowns. They are great to work with!

Pink Petunia Designs Pink Petunia Designs Wedding Florists

We love working with Poffie Girls. They are absolute pros in assisting you in choosing and fitting your beautiful gown. They are awesome!

512 South New Hope Road Charlotte, NC, 28054
Location of (Poffie Girls)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding