Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Poffie Girls

".. because love happens when you least expect it and we see it here everyday."

Serving the greater Charlotte, NC, area

Tuesday & Wednedsay 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Thursday 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM

Friday & Saturday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Sunday CLOSED

Upon your arrival at our 1917 plantation home, we will surround you with romance, sophistication and elegance. Walk into our grand foyer and your personal Bridal Consultant will greet you. Your Consultant will be with you through your entire experience – assisting you in choosing your ultimate gown and finding the perfect compliment in Bridal Party attire.

Poffie Girls is recognized for the special attention given to each customer. Whether you are here to choose your bridal gown, bridesmaid gowns or your prom gown, each consultant will share their knowledge and expertise until you are in the perfect gown.

Our consultants use their personal experience and vast knowledge in finding the perfect gown or special occasion dress. These extraordinary employees work together to make Poffie Girls a family. When you enter or historic plantation home you become a part of our daily lives and a part of our Poffie Girls family.

~ Best of Gaston 2015 & 2016

~Poffie Girls has been chosen for The Knot’s, “ Best in Weddings”, as voted by local brides every year since 2007.

~The Gaston Gazette has honored Poffie Girls in their yearly “Best of Gaston” section as the best bridal and formal boutique in Gaston County voted on by the public.

~An episode of the” Platinum Weddings” TV show, was filmed in the setting of Poffie Girls beautiful bridal boutique and featured one of Poffie Girls brides choosing her bridal gown.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Shoes (2)
Mother of Bride (1)
Flower Girls (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)

This was my first time trying on wedding dresses, so I was a little anxious going into Poffie Girls. However, I went in with an open mind and a lot of excitement. I was greeted by the staff with a warm welcome when my friends and family and I entered the store. They had me fill out an information form so they had an idea what I was looking for. Once I filled that out they paired me with a consultant. My consultant was Bekah. One word AWESOME!! Our personalities instantly clicked. She explained the whole process to me and told me what to expect. We discussed what I was looking for ( we looked at the pictures I brought) and price range. She then put me in a dressing room to change and then we got to work trying on dresses. Bekah talked me through the whole process so I was very comfortable the entire time. She was very good at reading my face so she knew when I had a but, even if I couldn't vocalize what I wanted to say. With every dress she listened to what I liked and disliked, and we adjusted the dress selection accordingly. She was very good at showing and explaining what could be done to each dress. Bekah was also great at reassuring my mom of any doubts that she had about certain aspects of the dresses and she always made sure I was comfortable. I also had a second consultant who was in training that was helping me, Savannah. While she was still in training she was very helpful and fun to work with, she will turn out to be a great consultant. Lastly, I was so comfortable with Bekah that I was willing to go outside my comfort zone and go with my gut to try on a dress I was unsure of. I was so glad she helped me worked through that because that dress ended up being THE DRESS. I cannot express how great of an experience I had at Poffie Girls and I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Katherine , 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

I was on a mission to find a certain dress that I had pinned on Pinterest multiple times when looking for a dress! I was at work when I discovered Poffie Girls, so I used the email form to ask if they had the dress I was looking for. After confirming they had the dress, I asked if I could come that afternoon to try it on! Let me tell you, these people are amazing! They worked wonderfully with me and showed me several options. My heart was set on one dress and it is the dress that I ended up saying “yes to the dress.” Every step of the way, the staff was friendly and helpful. They didn’t rush me or make me feel uncomfortable at all. It was the best experience I had when looking for a dress! Words can’t explain how grateful I am for this place and the wonderful staff.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

I went into Poffie Girls this past Saturday and I am so happy I did. I had been emailing with Courtney for around a week when she informed me that their was a sale going on. When I got there she had seen that I had came for my appointment so she chose to be my bridal assistant. Courtney was so wonderful and fun to work with. She was helpful, patient and attentive. She pulled tons of dresses for me to try on so I could eliminate certain styles and also hone in on the certain style that I was looking for. She stuck to my budget and even helped me chose the perfect dress that was UNDER my budget! I had been to two other bridal boutiques before going to Poffie Girls. Yet, Poffie Girls service, dress selection and sale dresses went unmatched! Courtney even helped me look at bridesmaids dresses and she informed me that since I bought my dress there, my bridesmaids would get their dresses 10% off if they choose to buy them there. If you're looking for a place to find your wedding dress, stop by Poffie Girls!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews

Partial Refund
1 AWARD

Photos & Videos

13 Photos

Some of our beautiful brides

13 Photos

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Poffie Girls has a professional staff of people who are ready to assist you with your wedding and prom gowns. They are great to work with!

We love working with Poffie Girls. They are absolute pros in assisting you in choosing and fitting your beautiful gown. They are awesome!

Events