Pink Petunia Designs

Charlotte, NC View map

$3,000 Typical Price

Pink Petunia Designs is a speciality wedding florist in Belmont, North Carolina. This team works diligently to create a visual depiction of your mood, style, and personalities using floral arrangements. They create a distinctive look for your wedding unlike any other client. The family at Pink Petunia Designs over 75 years of experience in the floral trade. They exceed couples’ expectations every time with their beautiful, romantic, and one of a kind flowers.

Pink Petunia Designs offers stunning custom floral designs to fit any wedding. They will provide a consultation and venue visit to better understand your wedding day vision, then create a variety of arrangements that perfectly suit you. They can create unique designs for everything from bridal bouquets to cake flowers and complete venue designs. Not only will Pink Petunia Designs create your arrangements, but they will set up your venues with the designs for a stress-free experience.

• Woman-owned

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Amy
    Amy P. Married on 11/14/2021

Breathtaking Florals and Awesome Customer Service

Jody was fantastic with the design of my flowers! She took a few pictures and with one meeting, designed the bouquets, garlands and centerpieces I dreamed of, all within a reasonable budget! I didn’t plan on preserving my bouquet, but I love it so much I’m working on doing it!! The colors were perfect and everything was breathtaking and easy as I made quick additions along the way!
    Angeline B. Married on 09/26/2021

A floral dream

Jodi literally makes dreams come true. My bridal bouquet was everything I dreamed of and more. And not only that but she is such an easy person to work with and goes above and beyond for her clients. Highly recommend!

Pink Petunia Designs's reply:

Thank you so much! Our team loves hearing these thoughtful words. We wish you a long, happy marriage ❤️. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.
  • Brittany
    Brittany D. Married on 09/11/2021

Outstanding service!

Jody was absolutely amazing! She helped me so much with picking out and arranging the perfect flowers for my wedding! I found her online and inquired about her services and she gave me a phone call right away. She knew we had a tight budget and made sure that we got exactly what we needed, without trying to upsell me on anything. She was so genuine from the beginning. I would recommend talking to Jody if you want quality flowers for your wedding AND for a reasonable price! She is overall fun to work with, as well! I didn’t know a single thing about flowers, yet she was patient with me and made sure I understood what I was getting. She wanted to make sure I was happy, and she absolutely delivered!

Pink Petunia Designs's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure. Thank you, I will relay this message to the Pink Petunia team. You were so easy to work with, so thank YOU!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• James & Jessica
    41 photos · 09/04/2021
  • Caroline & Stephen
    51 photos · 10/13/2018

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Hotel Weddings

They do beautiful work every time.

The Silk Veil Events by Ivy The Silk Veil Events by Ivy Wedding Planners

What a great florist to work with. Professional, creative and joy to do business with. We love Pink Petunia Designs.

Heidi Crowder Wedding Design Heidi Crowder Wedding Design Wedding Planners

I really enjoy working with Pink Petunia Designs. They really listen to their clients and make it happen. The flowers they use are always fresh and always know of a new flower to use and show off. I think their prices are very reasonable and love referring them to my brides!

1000 West Morehead St Charlotte, NC, 28208
980-219-3047
Location of (Pink Petunia Designs)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding