Pink Petunia Designs Reviews

Pink Petunia Designs 5
  • Emily

Emily Boykin 路 Getting married on 06/07/2020

Beautiful Studio and their Professionalism is Stellar

Jody was absolutely amazing to work with. She is truly an artist and really knows how to bring your dreams and imaginations to life on paper. She also had already made bouquets to show me different options for myself and my bridesmaids, and they were stunning. I am so excited!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Moravick 路 Married on 11/02/2019

November 2nd, 2019 Wedding

Pink Petunia Designs - Jody Watson - out-did herself with our wedding. I had a vision of what I wanted the day to look like and she literally took my ideas and knocked them out of the park. I could not have imagined a better combination of flowers for the time of year and the weather we had on our day. Trying to plan a wedding while being 3 hours away was tricky, but Jody made the experience that much more magical! I will absolutely recommend Pink Petunia Designs and Jody Watson to any and all couples looking for an amazing florist to literally work magic for your special day! Thanks for everything Jody!!

Pink Petunia Designs 6
    Sent on 11/18/2019

Pink Petunia Designs's reply:

You were an absolute joy to work with! Your trust in the process and our team鈥檚 experience made this unfold perfectly. Leigh made your bouquets, Jane made your boutonni猫res and table arrangements, Greg ordered your flowers, Penny prepared your flowers and I made your gazebo and corsages. It truly takes a team. Thank you so much for your generous gift, you bought lunch for everyone all week馃挏

Kathryn 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful Florist

Penny and the Pink Petunia team were absolutely wonderful and the perfect choice for our wedding! Penny was so patient during our meetings and help us craft the perfect bouquets. She was very responsive over email and kept track of any and all changes we made! Everyone commented on their beautiful garland on the gazebo, which was the perfect centerpiece for our ceremony. Penny's suggestion to use the flowers from the ceremony for their head table was perfect, and it turned out beautifully. Pink Petunia did a beautiful job on my flower girl's gait trainer. My flower girl has special needs and had to walk using a gait trainer (similar to a walker). Penny went out of her way, above and beyond, to pick up tulle to decorate the walker, drop it off at Alexander Homestead, and it was absolutely perfect. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We cannot recommend Pink Petunia highly enough!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Logan

Logan 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Nobody could be better for the job

Penny was the perfect fit for our flowers for our special day. Penny helped me in the planning, because I did not know much; and made sure I stayed within our budget. Penny went above and beyond the weekend of my wedding. Our flowers were gorgeous. But my mom also used flowers from Pink Petunia for my bridal luncheon and penny surprised me with a small bouquet at my place for the luncheon that I was able to take to where I was staying for the weekend. Penny is an expert in her field and a delight to work with as well, she is the perfect vendor to pick for the job.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Nia

Nia 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Pink petunia designs

Penny was awesome! Extremely knowledgeable, and patient with me during this process! She鈥檚 a sweet lady and we had an awesome experience. I highly recommend her as a florist.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • rachel

rachel 路 Married on 10/21/2018

Fantastic florals

Pink Petunia was amazing! Penny and her husband are seasoned pros and we're so happy we went with them for our big day. For our wedding I requested simple baby's breath decor and bridesmaids bouquets and a somewhat more complicated bouquet for myself. One of my requests was that the bridesmaids bouquets and the babys breath decor not be "flat". I wanted them to be big, bursting bunches. They absolutely delivered!
    As for my bouquet - I brought Penny one photo off of Pinterest and from that one photo she created the bouquet of my dreams! It looked even better than the photo.
    Working with Pink Petunia Flowers was easy and painless and the results were beautiful and better than I could have ever expected!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Dawn Thompson 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Very helpful assisting with floral choices

We met with the Florist representative and she provided flower options and pictures galore to help us make choices. Her expertise and experience was so helpful to us. Pink Petunia provided beautiful flowers for our special day馃尯

Sent on 10/16/2018

Coral 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Flowers were beautiful!

I booked Penny right in the heart of wedding season and got to see her and her team work their magic when I visited for my consultation. Penny was great to work with and her husband is super sweet as well. All my flowers and arrangements came out beautifully and it was the perfect compliment to wedding venue. I made several changes to my order and probably emailed far too often but Penny was completely understanding and even reminded me to try to enjoy the process. I would definitely recommend her team to any bride!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • F

Freida 路 Married on 09/22/2018

We used Pink Petunia for table centerpieces for a Bridal Shower at Carmel Country Club. Our Event Planner @ CCC (Brittany) handled all the arrangements with the Pink Petunia. The flowers and the gold pedestals were Beautiful and the colors were perfect! We were very pleased! Brittany has pics she can share with you.

Sent on 06/14/2018
  • Serena

Serena 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Penny was amazing to work with. She brought my vision for my bouquets and boutonnieres to life. She responded to my emails, texts and calls in a timely manner.

Pink Petunia Designs 7
    Sent on 08/05/2018

Mary 路 Married on 07/14/2018

I just hosted a bridesmaid luncheon at Carmel CC and I was absolutely thrilled with the gorgeous centerpieces provided by the Pink Petunia. I do not have the name of a particular person since Brittany at the club was helping me out. I had sent a picture of what I had hoped to have and Pink Petunia exceeded my expectations. The flowers were gorgeous and so fresh. They still look beautiful today (Monday) and the luncheon was last Thursday. Thank you all-- Mary Glasgow

Pink Petunia Designs 8
    Sent on 07/16/2018
  • W

Whitney 路 Married on 05/18/2018

Penny was absolutely incredible!! The flowers were SOO beautiful!!! I had a hard time visualizing what it would look like, but I brought pictures to her to show her the kind of flowers and style we like and then completely trusted her with the rest. When we showed up at the venue with everything set up the day of, I was in absolute aw. They were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen, and she absolutely nailed the look we were going for. Penny was a true pleasure to work with! HIGHLY recommend Pink Petunia!!

Sent on 02/05/2014

Tammy 路 Married on 12/09/2017

Penny was wonderful! We will definitely use Pink Petunia in the Future!

Pink Petunia Designs 9
    Sent on 12/16/2017

Ashley 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Had such a wonderful experience working with Penny and Pink Petunia Designs! Met with only a couple of florists and chose Penny after realizing how great she was at listening and putting together my ideas. She also worked with my venue a lot and knew how to best decorate within my budget. I changed my mind several times and she was really patient with me at making the changes and putting everything into place. My wedding day flowers were so beautiful and I received so many compliments on them. Thank you Penny for everything!!

Pink Petunia Designs 10
    Pink Petunia Designs 11
    Pink Petunia Designs 12
    Sent on 01/17/2018

Danielle 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Pink Petunia was the perfect choice for our wedding flowers! From the beginning of our planning we knew we wanted an emphasis on lush greenery and rich berry toned flowers. At our meeting Penny immediately got my vision and incorporated all of the elements that were important to us. She showed so much knowledge and expertise and was able to explain the best flower choices that would fit our budget and our vision. They delivered the flowers on time and they were absolutely stunning! The arrangements exceeded our expectations and lasted all day. I could not be happier that we chose Pink Petunia Designs!

Pink Petunia Designs 13
    Pink Petunia Designs 18
    Pink Petunia Designs 19
    Sent on 11/07/2017

Amy 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Pink Petunia did an amazing job - I had a hard time articulating exactly what I wanted in terms of flowers, and even changed my mind a few times, and somehow everything turned out even more perfect than the vision I had in my head. My bouquet especially was the most beautiful arrangement I've ever seen!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Camie 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Penny is such a sweetheart!! When my husband and I met with her to talk ideas, she was super sweet and very patient. Initially, I was unsure what I wanted to have for flowers, but she offered suggestions when she felt necessary. After finally deciding what I wanted, Penny made sure every little detail was taken care of! When I finally saw all the flowers in the lanterns decorated on the day of the wedding, and saw the bouquets, flower girl baskets, and bouts in person -- I was smiling so much. It looked so pretty! I know that Penny is an extremely busy woman, but she always made sure to answer my emails and took the time to make sure everything was perfect. About a week or two before the wedding, I sat with her one more time to go over everything; I knew Penny had everything under control. Thank you Penny for making everything well put together -- it was beautiful! :)

Sent on 09/30/2017

Tammy 路 Married on 04/30/2017

I cannot say enough GREAT things about Greg and Penny with Pink Petunia Designs!! THEY ARE MAGICIANS when it comes to flowers. They transformed the venue to be the most beautiful and most magical venue ever! EVERYONE raved about the flowers. I would HIGHLY recommend Pink Petunia to ANY bride looking for the perfect Florist for their wedding! They did all of our tables inside for the reception and all of the outside flowers for our outdoor wedding. They made us feel like we were the most special family they've ever worked with!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Maegen 路 Married on 03/25/2017

I cannot get over how absolutely stunning my flowers for my wedding were. I found Penny online and when I saw her photos, I knew I wanted her to be my florist. She was attentive and responsive to any questions I had throughout the planning process.

I don't know flowers very well, but I knew the look I wanted. I was able to show Penny examples of flowers I liked and she took it from there. I wanted the flowers to be a huge focal point of my wedding and Pink Petunia Designs knocked it out of the park. I think my bouquet is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

If you're planning a wedding, use Pink Petunia Designs as your florist!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Nikki 路 Married on 09/24/2016

Pink Petunia was so wonderful to work with on all of our flowers for our wedding. Penny was easy to contact and easy to work with. Our bouquets, the bridesmaids bouquets, the boutonnieres, corsages, and center pieces were beautiful! They were great to work with!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Alexis 路 Married on 09/04/2016

Penny is so friendly and a pleasure to work with! She educated my mom and me so much about the different flowers and made us feel at ease during our meeting with her. On my wedding day, I was blown away by how beautiful the bouquets, flower arrangements, center pieces, etc. looked. Pink Petunia Designs that an incredible job and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Lindsay 路 Married on 06/11/2016

Greg and Penny made my daughter's dream of an Italian inspired wedding an amazing reality! Along with a few ideas of our own, we gave them carte blanche to exercise their own expert artistry and creativity. What they brought to fruition far exceeded anything we could have ever imagined. These are two of the loveliest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and I am so very fortunate to call them my friends!
    K. Barnes

Sent on 10/04/2016

Kathleen 路 Married on 11/11/2015

Knowing our wedding was in November I was worried what flowers may be available so late in the year. Pink Petunia Designs went above and beyond with everything they did to make sure our wedding was beautiful. The flowers were amazing and gorgeous. They did such a great job bringing together our theme for the wedding and we received nothing but compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. We could not have pulled off such an elegant day without Pink Petunia Designs.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Janice 路 Married on 11/07/2015

If AMAZING flowers, a professional staff, and a great price are what you are looking for then look no further than PINK PETUNIA!!
    Penny, Greg and all the staff are just incredible to work with. Not really knowing anything about flowers other than the color that we wanted, Penny made it all come to life. These people are just simply the nicest people you will ever deal with and SO talented at what they do.
    I was there a couple of days before the wedding and was concerned it was going to rain and needed umbrellas to get from the limo to the church and before I left Greg had got online and found somewhere I could get them and get overnight shipping. (that was going above and beyond)
    Everyone commented on how GORGEOUS all the flowers were and I highly recommend them!!!
    Not only do I consider Pink Petunia the only florist to do our weddings but consider everyone there our personal friends!!
    Our family will be having another wedding in 2017 and we can't wait to work with Penny again!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Jessica 路 Married on 10/24/2015

Penny did such a wonderful job with my bouquets and centerpieces. She is a pleasure to work with and very affordable. She was very accommodating to the vision that I had. I never had to worry or stress about the flowers and they were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 11/14/2015