Pink Petunia Designs Reviews

Pink Petunia Designs 7
  • rachel

rachel 路 Married on 10/21/2018

Fantastic florals

Pink Petunia was amazing! Penny and her husband are seasoned pros and we're so happy we went with them for our big day. For our wedding I requested simple baby's breath decor and bridesmaids bouquets and a somewhat more complicated bouquet for myself. One of my requests was that the bridesmaids bouquets and the babys breath decor not be "flat". I wanted them to be big, bursting bunches. They absolutely delivered!
    As for my bouquet - I brought Penny one photo off of Pinterest and from that one photo she created the bouquet of my dreams! It looked even better than the photo.
    Working with Pink Petunia Flowers was easy and painless and the results were beautiful and better than I could have ever expected!

Dawn Thompson 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Very helpful assisting with floral choices

We met with the Florist representative and she provided flower options and pictures galore to help us make choices. Her expertise and experience was so helpful to us. Pink Petunia provided beautiful flowers for our special day馃尯

Coral 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Flowers were beautiful!

I booked Penny right in the heart of wedding season and got to see her and her team work their magic when I visited for my consultation. Penny was great to work with and her husband is super sweet as well. All my flowers and arrangements came out beautifully and it was the perfect compliment to wedding venue. I made several changes to my order and probably emailed far too often but Penny was completely understanding and even reminded me to try to enjoy the process. I would definitely recommend her team to any bride!

• F

Freida 路 Married on 09/22/2018

We used Pink Petunia for table centerpieces for a Bridal Shower at Carmel Country Club. Our Event Planner @ CCC (Brittany) handled all the arrangements with the Pink Petunia. The flowers and the gold pedestals were Beautiful and the colors were perfect! We were very pleased! Brittany has pics she can share with you.

• Serena

Serena 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Penny was amazing to work with. She brought my vision for my bouquets and boutonnieres to life. She responded to my emails, texts and calls in a timely manner.

Pink Petunia Designs 8

Mary 路 Married on 07/14/2018

I just hosted a bridesmaid luncheon at Carmel CC and I was absolutely thrilled with the gorgeous centerpieces provided by the Pink Petunia. I do not have the name of a particular person since Brittany at the club was helping me out. I had sent a picture of what I had hoped to have and Pink Petunia exceeded my expectations. The flowers were gorgeous and so fresh. They still look beautiful today (Monday) and the luncheon was last Thursday. Thank you all-- Mary Glasgow

Pink Petunia Designs 9
  • W

Whitney 路 Married on 05/18/2018

Penny was absolutely incredible!! The flowers were SOO beautiful!!! I had a hard time visualizing what it would look like, but I brought pictures to her to show her the kind of flowers and style we like and then completely trusted her with the rest. When we showed up at the venue with everything set up the day of, I was in absolute aw. They were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen, and she absolutely nailed the look we were going for. Penny was a true pleasure to work with! HIGHLY recommend Pink Petunia!!

Tammy 路 Married on 12/09/2017

Penny was wonderful! We will definitely use Pink Petunia in the Future!

Pink Petunia Designs 10

Ashley 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Had such a wonderful experience working with Penny and Pink Petunia Designs! Met with only a couple of florists and chose Penny after realizing how great she was at listening and putting together my ideas. She also worked with my venue a lot and knew how to best decorate within my budget. I changed my mind several times and she was really patient with me at making the changes and putting everything into place. My wedding day flowers were so beautiful and I received so many compliments on them. Thank you Penny for everything!!

Pink Petunia Designs 11
    Pink Petunia Designs 12
    Pink Petunia Designs 13

Danielle 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Pink Petunia was the perfect choice for our wedding flowers! From the beginning of our planning we knew we wanted an emphasis on lush greenery and rich berry toned flowers. At our meeting Penny immediately got my vision and incorporated all of the elements that were important to us. She showed so much knowledge and expertise and was able to explain the best flower choices that would fit our budget and our vision. They delivered the flowers on time and they were absolutely stunning! The arrangements exceeded our expectations and lasted all day. I could not be happier that we chose Pink Petunia Designs!

Pink Petunia Designs 14
    Pink Petunia Designs 15
    Pink Petunia Designs 16
    Pink Petunia Designs 17
    Pink Petunia Designs 18
    Pink Petunia Designs 19
    Pink Petunia Designs 20

Amy 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Pink Petunia did an amazing job - I had a hard time articulating exactly what I wanted in terms of flowers, and even changed my mind a few times, and somehow everything turned out even more perfect than the vision I had in my head. My bouquet especially was the most beautiful arrangement I've ever seen!

Camie 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Penny is such a sweetheart!! When my husband and I met with her to talk ideas, she was super sweet and very patient. Initially, I was unsure what I wanted to have for flowers, but she offered suggestions when she felt necessary. After finally deciding what I wanted, Penny made sure every little detail was taken care of! When I finally saw all the flowers in the lanterns decorated on the day of the wedding, and saw the bouquets, flower girl baskets, and bouts in person -- I was smiling so much. It looked so pretty! I know that Penny is an extremely busy woman, but she always made sure to answer my emails and took the time to make sure everything was perfect. About a week or two before the wedding, I sat with her one more time to go over everything; I knew Penny had everything under control. Thank you Penny for making everything well put together -- it was beautiful! :)

Tammy 路 Married on 04/30/2017

I cannot say enough GREAT things about Greg and Penny with Pink Petunia Designs!! THEY ARE MAGICIANS when it comes to flowers. They transformed the venue to be the most beautiful and most magical venue ever! EVERYONE raved about the flowers. I would HIGHLY recommend Pink Petunia to ANY bride looking for the perfect Florist for their wedding! They did all of our tables inside for the reception and all of the outside flowers for our outdoor wedding. They made us feel like we were the most special family they've ever worked with!

Maegen 路 Married on 03/25/2017

I cannot get over how absolutely stunning my flowers for my wedding were. I found Penny online and when I saw her photos, I knew I wanted her to be my florist. She was attentive and responsive to any questions I had throughout the planning process.

I don't know flowers very well, but I knew the look I wanted. I was able to show Penny examples of flowers I liked and she took it from there. I wanted the flowers to be a huge focal point of my wedding and Pink Petunia Designs knocked it out of the park. I think my bouquet is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

If you're planning a wedding, use Pink Petunia Designs as your florist!

Nikki 路 Married on 09/24/2016

Pink Petunia was so wonderful to work with on all of our flowers for our wedding. Penny was easy to contact and easy to work with. Our bouquets, the bridesmaids bouquets, the boutonnieres, corsages, and center pieces were beautiful! They were great to work with!

Alexis 路 Married on 09/04/2016

Penny is so friendly and a pleasure to work with! She educated my mom and me so much about the different flowers and made us feel at ease during our meeting with her. On my wedding day, I was blown away by how beautiful the bouquets, flower arrangements, center pieces, etc. looked. Pink Petunia Designs that an incredible job and I highly recommend them!

Lindsay 路 Married on 06/11/2016

Greg and Penny made my daughter's dream of an Italian inspired wedding an amazing reality! Along with a few ideas of our own, we gave them carte blanche to exercise their own expert artistry and creativity. What they brought to fruition far exceeded anything we could have ever imagined. These are two of the loveliest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and I am so very fortunate to call them my friends!
    K. Barnes

Kathleen 路 Married on 11/11/2015

Knowing our wedding was in November I was worried what flowers may be available so late in the year. Pink Petunia Designs went above and beyond with everything they did to make sure our wedding was beautiful. The flowers were amazing and gorgeous. They did such a great job bringing together our theme for the wedding and we received nothing but compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. We could not have pulled off such an elegant day without Pink Petunia Designs.

Janice 路 Married on 11/07/2015

If AMAZING flowers, a professional staff, and a great price are what you are looking for then look no further than PINK PETUNIA!!
    Penny, Greg and all the staff are just incredible to work with. Not really knowing anything about flowers other than the color that we wanted, Penny made it all come to life. These people are just simply the nicest people you will ever deal with and SO talented at what they do.
    I was there a couple of days before the wedding and was concerned it was going to rain and needed umbrellas to get from the limo to the church and before I left Greg had got online and found somewhere I could get them and get overnight shipping. (that was going above and beyond)
    Everyone commented on how GORGEOUS all the flowers were and I highly recommend them!!!
    Not only do I consider Pink Petunia the only florist to do our weddings but consider everyone there our personal friends!!
    Our family will be having another wedding in 2017 and we can't wait to work with Penny again!

Jessica 路 Married on 10/24/2015

Penny did such a wonderful job with my bouquets and centerpieces. She is a pleasure to work with and very affordable. She was very accommodating to the vision that I had. I never had to worry or stress about the flowers and they were absolutely beautiful.

• User4776975 路 2+ years ago

Our wedding is set for October 2015 and I can not wait to see our flowers! Penny with Pink Petunia Designs has been amazing so far. Very sweet lady, and very easy to work with. They know their stuff! Go see them!

Dawn 路 Married on 09/12/2015

All I can say is LOVE!! I loved every bit of my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, jr. bridesmaid bouquets and boutonnieres. Unfamiliar with flowers I can't say that I went into it knowing exactly what I wanted. I am not picky either, but the guidance and patience I received left me feeling very confident in my choices at the end of the meeting. Fast forward to the day of, again I did not really have any real expectations of my flowers because I am not super picky, but OH MY was I pleasantly surprised! I fell in love with them, and I thank Pink Petunia's for such an awesome job!! One Happy Bride over here!!

Meghan 路 Married on 07/29/2015

Pink Petunia was the florist that our venue (Alexander Homestead) uses, and they do so for a very good reason! Penny is the sweetest lady, and she and her staff really know their flowers! We went to their facility and chose our flowers, cake flowers, flower girl baskets, etc. and we walked away incredibly impressed by their knowledge and friendliness. Penny took our vision and beautifully executed it, the flowers on our big day were absolutely perfect. I loved my bouquet so much it is now dried and hanging in my home! I would definitely recommend choosing Pink Petunia for your florist, no matter what event you are having!

janice 路 Married on 06/20/2015

Penny was great! She provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding. Tara wanted peonies and roses, and Penny did a beautiful and affordable job for us.