1341 L Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005 Map · Phone number

67072382c24d1d88 1529087448 be4a671be707e58c 1529087439056 7 7
aa88f871d69465ee 7

13 Reviews for Elizabeth's on L

Barbra · Married on 07/30/2016

We had the perfect wedding at Elizabeth's on L on July 30, 2016 with 64 guests. We had two ceremonies (Western and Korean) and the reception here. It was breathtaking and delicious. It was also stress-free and affordable! Breena, our venue coordinator, and Elizabeth, the owner, were two of the most professional, efficient, effective, and lovely people I've ever met! My partner and I were also coordinating a cross-country move that would happen a week after the wedding. The only reason we were able to handle both the wedding and the move was because we knew we could put all our faith in Breena and Elizabeth and not worry about the wedding. We were also on a strict wedding budget. Elizabeth's on L was so willing to work with our budget and exceeded all of our expectations. Our guests were blown away by the elegant venue space and the incredible food. I can't sing enough praises about this business! Highly, highly recommend. Go and visit - you'll find yourself willing to cut down your guest list just so you can make sure you can use this venue!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Heather · Married on 04/16/2016

There are already a lot of 5 star reviews posted here about Elizabeth\'s - which is how I found this venue in the first place! I\'m so glad I did, because it turned out to be the perfect place to host our event. We had 42 guests and both the ceremony and reception at Elizabeth\'s. They worked with us to get the right flow of events, layout of tables and menu to fit all of our guests\' allergies or special requests, which took a lot of tweaking and e-mail communication. Emilie is mentioned in many reivews here - she has recently left Elizabeth\'s, but we did work with her for much of our planning. Breena stepped in to finish planning and to be our point person. The transition was flawless. Breena knew all of our details, handled our music playlists, event order, and she kept checking in with me throughout the night. I think it says a lot about their professionalism that we were able to switch coordinators shortly before the event and I had complete confidence in them, and it went off without a hitch! I can only repeat what others have said - Elizabeth\'s is more reasonably priced than most venues out there, they have delicious food, and their interiors are beautiful! If you are having a smaller wedding and think you can\'t afford to do it right in downtown DC, you need to check out Elizabeth\'s.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Megan · Married on 10/18/2014

We used Elizabeth's on L St as our ceremony and reception site and it was unbelievable. Elizabeth's provided everything - space, food, tables, linens, flatware, glassware, dance floor, bar, stools, etc. The space is gorgeous and didn't need any extra decor, making my job a lot easier. We found Elizabeth's based on their amazing food reviews and they didn't disappoint. They don't do cakes (you can bring on in), but we're not cake people anyways and went with their seasonal desserts - best decision! Also important to us was having an urban and walkable location and Elizabeth's provided just that. In addition, rare in DC, is to find a space that doesn't charge a space rental fee. Our costs included food, beverage, labor, and a couple of floral arrangements to bring it all together. Elizabeth, Emilie, and Phil were amazing to work with in planning our food and drink selections. They even got kudos from our guests the night of! We simply couldn't have had our desired wedding without their help. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Elizabeth's on L FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • Describe your venue:
    Historic Building
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner