18 Eddy Street, Saugerties, NY 12477 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Elite Wedding and Event Planning

Please do not reach out to us on wedding wire. We do not reply to messages here and we do not advertise here. You can connect with us directly through our website or Instagram. www.elitewedevents.com or @eliteweddingplanning

Follow Elite Wedding and Event Planning on

16 Reviews for Elite Wedding and Event Planning

• Emily

Emily Sabbatini · Married on 07/10/2020

Highly recommend!

Angela was an extremely helpful resource from start to finish. Her advice and recommendations made the wedding planning process less intimidating and much more fun. She was extremely communicative and would always reply to my emails within hours, if not minutes! Everything on our wedding day went off without a hitch - and I know it's because Angela and her team were running around making sure everything was taken care of so we wouldn't have to lift a finger. I appreciate all the hard work they put into making sure our big day was perfect, and I would absolutely recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Elite Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We loved working with you and wish you many years of happiness. Keep in touch.
  • Kelly

Kelly Ehmann · Married on 08/24/2019

Angela and her team are absolutely amazing!

Angela and her team are absolutely amazing! About 30 days before our wedding we had something come up that I was not able to rectify on my own. Angela stepped in and took care of it for me so I would have as little stress as possible. From that moment on I knew her main focus was to make wedding preparations/planning as stress free as possible for her clients. She truly delivered this on our wedding day. Our wedding day was the most amazing day and went so smoothly. If there were any hiccups we didn't know about them. We have Angela and her team to thank for this. I highly recommend Elite Wedding and Event Planning!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Elite Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

It was so lovely working with you and our team cannot express how thankful we are to have had the opportunity.
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/29/2017

I hired Angela as our month-of wedding coordinator and she was the best wedding decision I made. The day went seamlessly thanks to her incredible attention to detail and her ability to problem solve. It meant that I was able to enjoy my wedding without having to worry, or think about, anything. She was invisible to guests, effortlessly making the day a logistical fairytale. I could not have done it without her.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Elite Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

It was a pleasure being a part of your vendor team and being able to share in such a special moment in your life. It was truly a beautiful day.

Elite Wedding and Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 12000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Event Design
    Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Rogue Hospitality Wedding Caterers

Angela and the whole Elite Wedding and Event planning team is a go to for a unique and creative wedding or event experience. We cannot wait to work with them again in the future!

• Douglas Koch Designs Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with Elite weddings they really go the extra mile for their clients. You cant go wrong hiring them!

• DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style Wedding DJs

Angela from Elite Wedding and Event Planning is a true wedding professional. She brings organization and a personal sense of pride in her work to each event. It is outstanding working with her. -- DJ Bri

• 18 Eddy Street Saugerties, 12477 See on map
    Location of (Elite Wedding and Event Planning)