Eighteenth Avenue Events

Austin, TX View map
$3,800 Package Price

$3,800 Package Price

Eighteenth Avenue Events is a wedding planner that serves Austin, Texas and the surrounding areas. Because they understand that the planning process can be overwhelming, they want to help organize your dream wedding in a stress-free way. The company will strive to make your day as unique and creative as you, the couple.

Experience

Ashley Ramirez, the owner, lead planner and designer of Eighteenth Avenue Events, has a background in interior design. She works alongside Amy, the associate planner.

The wedding planner will gladly create a custom package to suit your wedding needs. Couples may pick from the following services:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals

Areas Covered

While the company is based in Austin, they also serve weddings in San Francisco, California. The team loves to plan destination weddings as well.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

Lauren Married on 11/03/2017
    I was referred to Amy and Ashley by my girlfriend who was a bridesmaid of another mutual friend and I'm so glad that I decided to go with them. Ashley was really quick to set up our initial call, go over what I thought I wanted and helped set me up with all other vendors like our photographer, florist, DJ/lighting, etc. With no knowledge of the industry/connections and planning a wedding period, we admitted we were like a blank slate, but they were both really good about explaining time frames, connecting us with the right people, making sure everyone was on the same page, and explaining what had to be taken care of immediately and what could wait.

It was a little scary at first because you're trusting a team of individuals to go off of a dream you've created in your mind and execute what one would imagine only you could envision. They KILLED IT! From other friends who got married, I heard that we should expect something to go other than planned whether it was the cake, timing, other vendors, etc. However, everything went off without a hitch and was literally what we planned - from music queues, timing for pictures with the guests, cake-cutting, and of course having fun. I didn't expect both Amy and Ashley to be there, but I was happy I had the chance to work with both and that they could see the finished product in person. Although, we went over what we thought our budget was, it was worth it. Five months later and we still hear compliments from guests on how beautiful they thought everything was. Thank you!!!
    Courtney Married on 09/29/2017
    Ashley was wonderful! She is so sweet and with her help the big day ran seamlessly! She was easy to work with and gave me confidence that I wouldn't have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding. We were so happy to have her be a part of our big day and would highly recommend Ashley and her team! :)
    Cori Married on 09/29/2017
    Ashley's organizational skills, talent and knowledge of the vendors and venue were key to executing the perfect wedding!
    Look no further than Eighteenth Avenue Events to guide you through the day in a professional manner and with such calm!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

J'aime Bridal J'aime Bridal Wedding Dresses

J'aime Bridal is so happy to endorse Ashley and Eighteenth. Ashley was a dream to work with! She is extremely creative, but is also dependable and professional, must-have qualities in someone you are choosing to work with on your big day. She is a professional in every sense of the word and she does it all with a smile on her face.

Austin Austin, TX, 78799
Location of (Eighteenth Avenue Events)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding