Divine!

1100 Round Rock Ave #112, Round Rock, TX 78681 Map · Phone number

About Divine!

Divine! Specializes on the alterations of wedding and all type of formal gowns. With our 30 years of experience and our 5 start rating on Yelp and Citysearch we are sure we will meet your satisfaction.

Other couples have also viewed

• Alterations & Veils By Beatrice
  • Belle Saison Bridal
  • League of Rebels
  • Olga European Fashion

9 Reviews for Divine!

• Cara

Cara C. · Married on 03/08/2020

Amazing work

My experience with Sabrina at Divine Alterations was excellent. She and her mother did a wonderful job making a few minor alterations on 2 dresses and a jumpsuit of mine. And most importantly they altered my wedding dress so that it fit me perfectly. My dress was beautiful and comfortable. Sabrina made sure the waist and bodice were taken in just the right amount, lifted the shoulders up, and perfectly hemmed the dress. I also loved how prompt and quick they were. Everything was always done on time and ready for me right when I arrived.

Photo credit to the amazing Boxing Rose Photography

Sent on 05/30/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing work

Divine! really came through for us. My wife lost 30 pounds between buying her dress and the final fitting. They reworked the seams of her lace dress and redid some of the lacework at the bottom during the hemming process. It turned out amazing. Our bustles were beautiful and looked awesome in pictures. I appreciated how quickly they were able to get our dressed altered since we waiting until around 3 months out to even give them a call. We really appreciated Sabrina's help and liked that we felt comfortable in her shop as we are a lesbian couple! +1 for gay friendly! Thanks Divine!

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Malayia

Malayia · Married on 01/10/2018

I heard about Divine through another bride and I’m so glad I decided to go with them. I came in in November needing alterations for my wedding dress compeleted by early January. They were able to get me in for 4 separate fittings before bringing my dress home the first week of January, I was so surprised! I got the bottom hemmed, cups put in and a bustle done for a very affordable price and my dress looked AMAZING. Each time I went in, I felt like I was the only bride they were working with the entire time and she was always flexible with scheduling fittings and the design that I had in mind for my bustle. She never pressured me to make decisions I didn’t want which was really important to me and was always open to hearing what I had to say. I will be back for sure!

Sent on 01/14/2018