1100 Round Rock Ave #112, Round Rock, TX 78681 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Divine!

Divine! Specializes on the alterations of wedding and all type of formal gowns. With our 30 years of experience and our 5 start rating on Yelp and Citysearch we are sure we will meet your satisfaction.

8 Reviews for Divine!

Divine! 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing work

Divine! really came through for us. My wife lost 30 pounds between buying her dress and the final fitting. They reworked the seams of her lace dress and redid some of the lacework at the bottom during the hemming process. It turned out amazing. Our bustles were beautiful and looked awesome in pictures. I appreciated how quickly they were able to get our dressed altered since we waiting until around 3 months out to even give them a call. We really appreciated Sabrina's help and liked that we felt comfortable in her shop as we are a lesbian couple! +1 for gay friendly! Thanks Divine!

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Divine! 12
    Divine! 13
  • Malayia

Malayia · Married on 01/10/2018

I heard about Divine through another bride and I’m so glad I decided to go with them. I came in in November needing alterations for my wedding dress compeleted by early January. They were able to get me in for 4 separate fittings before bringing my dress home the first week of January, I was so surprised! I got the bottom hemmed, cups put in and a bustle done for a very affordable price and my dress looked AMAZING. Each time I went in, I felt like I was the only bride they were working with the entire time and she was always flexible with scheduling fittings and the design that I had in mind for my bustle. She never pressured me to make decisions I didn’t want which was really important to me and was always open to hearing what I had to say. I will be back for sure!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Divine! 14
    Divine! 15
  • mlw

Lisa · Married on 12/11/2016

I found Divine via Google in the Spring of 2015. I read that she had done work for the Governor, and knew she had to be good!! I had wanted to take my dress from David's Bridal and chop it, raise the tulle, and re-hem it.... giving it a 50's feel. She did an AWESOME job!! It was so good in fact, that when I returned to David's to get my accessories, I had the staff stopping, and coming over just to see it. They all kept saying how much they liked what we did with it... and even sent their alterations team to come take a look!! And once they did, they asked if they could took pictures of it!!

Since then, I have returned to have sleeves added to my 2 daughters baptisms dresses, my older daughters bridesmaids dresses taken in (with beading), and my groom's suit altered. I knew they did wonderful work with women's clothing, but I was a little concerned about having a suit done. I don't know why though, I shouldn't have been. She hemmed his pants, took in his vest and shortened the sleeves on his jacket without missing a beat!! He looked absolutely *divine*. And I could tell he was very happy it and her work...

One things for sure, she's earned lifelong customers!!

Price breakdown for what I've spent with this vendor-
    Bride's wedding dress $150