82 Reviews for Distinctive Designs Bridal

4.7

4.2

DD Bridal was the first and only bridal shop that we went to. I tried on about 15 dresses and went back the next day to buy my dress. Strapless, very plain, we added a sash and it was perfect. The staff for the most part is very nice and accommodating. I was very fortunate to have Ichelle (sp?) helping me with my dress. She is SO nice and provides great suggestions, really loved her and recommend her for fitting appointments. Returned for the accessories show, the older woman who helped me (unfortunately I don't know her name) was grumpy and seemed irritated with most things. She made a rude comment about trying to zip my dress all the way after I had asked her not to bother trying as I needed alterations and I knew the dress wasn't going to zip around my upper body. She insisted, though, and then complained how she hurt her finger trying to zip my dress. Rude and unnecessary, in my opinion. Ended up buying the sash and veil that day. Keep in mind there are NO returns or exchanges. Got home to realize she sold me a diamond white veil to go with my ivory dress?!? I ended up buying a nicer ivory veil from another vendor, but I am now stuck with a diamond white veil that will never be used. I was very disappoined that she didn't take the time to make sure she was choosing accessories that matched my dress, and if that service isn't provided and we are expected to make sure of this, then to please remind brides as we are new to all of this and don't always think of all these little details when we are in the moment of trying on veils for the first time. We did also buy bridesmaids dresses, no issues there. And we did use Yolanda for the alterations and that experience was mostly good, though I believe she is a little too busy sometimes. Overall my experience at DD Bridal was good.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/13/12, 14 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had been to three or four places looking for dresses. I found DDB through WW and I could not have been happier!!!
The appointment went great and the consultant was very helpful. I found THE dress and we all loved it. I received several compliments on my dress on wedding day :D It was perfect!!!

Profile Picture FallBride, 10/12/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

amazing place to get a beautiful and at the same time affordable dress, I bought an allure C170 gown from them and got so many compliments from everyone. I already had couple people asking me to borrow the dress for their own wedding! I recommended this salon to my friend this summer and she went there and found her Allure gown as well:)

Profile Picture User2578943, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews