9145 Rockefeller Lane, Springfield, VA 22153 Map · Phone number

About Digital Memories 4You

Welcome to Digital Memories 4You, where creativity, uniqueness and artistry coalesce to unobtrusively capture important emotions and moments of your life. Digital Memories 4You LLC. offers to preserve these precious moments on a DVD, photo paper or electronically online. By combining our compassion and distinguished experience, clients receive the desired final product and captured memories to always cherish.
Digital Memories 4You LLC. is licensed in DC Metro area and has an international videographer and photographer serving the Washington DC metro area. Experience includes an array of local cultural events and functions such as weddings from around the world. A few of the timeless events include, but are not limited to, American, Jewish, Spanish, Somalian, Nigerian, Indian Pakistani and Bangladeshi etc. Dedication and the love of photography provide the foundation to the company's mission to fully satisfy clients and capture the special memories for years to come. You will love the creative style and artistic ability that will enhance those special moments in your life.
Best Wishes,

jessel shoham 3
jessel shoham 4

6 Reviews for Digital Memories 4You

• User4197896 · 2+ years ago

I highly recommend Digital Memories 4You. Sid Imtiaz is very professional and our wedding pictures came out great. We are very happy with variety of pictures and colors. He showed up on time for our wedding and made our day unforgettable.

Sent on 06/24/2014
  • I

Nidhi · Married on 08/27/2011

Digital Memories has great Photo/Video packages. I loved all of my wedding pics! They are quick with their turnaround on editing as well. They also have up to date equipment for the best quality pictures and videos. It was a pleasure working with them

Sent on 10/22/2012

Rabiya · Married on 07/30/2011

Digital memories is no doubt the best option for a bride for a great deal and great professionalism. Being the bride I didn't have any time to wait for response via email or phone for multiple days because I was in a rush to book a photographer and with this vendor I received my answer by the end of the day and this made it very easy to make my decision when comparing other vendors and get quick answers to my questions. When setting up meetings my photographer was very punctual. He met my needs and took every suggestion I had under consideration and at the same time used his own creativeness to make my pictures very unique and apart from others. I will definitely be using him again for future events.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Digital Memories 4You FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 9145 Rockefeller Lane Springfield, 22153 See on map