3085 Nutley Street, Fairfax, VA 22031 Map · Phone number

About Digipixart Studio

Digipixart Studio is more than a business that provides high quality photography for your special day. We believe that memorable pictures is a minimum requirement for a photography business. What makes Digipixart Studio unique is its believe in customer service and the other divisions that make up Digipixart, Inc. Digipixart Studio is a division of Digipixart, Inc. that operates the latest high-tech photo finishing lab and a nationwide online photo viewing and purchasing system. Building this one of a kind photography business requires highly skilled photographers, photo lab technicians and Information Technology specialists. Our photography clients will enjoy many benefits from Digipixart, Inc. Some of the benefits are:

Fastest turn-around time in placing your images online for viewing.
Discount on printing in our professional quality Digipixart Lab.
Discount on framing with your wedding pictures.
Discount on traditional to latest digital flush mount albums.

Our staff combines artistic skill with the understanding of the latest digital photography technology to make your pictures memorable for the rest of your life. Digital photography and the Internet have changed how photography service should be delivered to knowledgeable clients - prompt delivery of service and product. To learn more about our business, please visit www.digipixartstudio.com and www.digipixart.com.

KatyaKenny081
KatyaKenny081
MA 0675

12 Reviews for Digipixart Studio

David · Married on 08/18/2012

Danny Chu and Lois Ann are two of the nicest, most professional photographer/print teams you will ever work with! We hired Danny as our wedding photographer because of my wife's family history with using them to print verious pictures over the years.

Danny met us for our engagement photo session and immediately eliminated any anxiety or nervousness we had about the shoot. He knows what he wants to get, but listens to the kind of shots you want and works with you to make it happen. He really knows his stuff, but isn't pushy about it.

He is also very easy to get on the phone with as we sat down for several phone conversations with him regarding the timing and scheduling of the big day. He has done quite a few weddings and understands how much time certain things take which certainly helps to think about before the day of when everything happens quickly!

I would recommend Danny to anyone looking for a photographer for their event. Such a nice guy, and fantastic results!

Sent on 09/14/2012
  • mltate

Mandy · Married on 10/16/2010

The pictures are amazing from the wedding I couldn't be happier. There were so many pictures to pick from it was hard to narrow them down when I wanted them all.

Sent on 12/15/2010

Julia · Married on 09/01/2008

Danny is a wonderful photographer and very easy to work with. Not only is he extremely responsive, often responding to e-mails within minutes and getting me ALL our online proofs within mere days of the wedding, but he is an artist. His photographs are absolutely beautiful. I know we will be cherishing his work for years to come. I give Danny my very highest recommendation to anyone. Thank you, Danny, for everything.

Sent on 09/25/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Digipixart Studio FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Maryam Flowers
    Maryam Flowers Wedding Florists

I've worked with Danny on several different occasions. He's great to work with, and very professional. All my brides have been extremely happy with him

• 3085 Nutley Street Fairfax, 22031 See on map
    7038328938 (Fax Number)
    Monday to Friday (10am to 7pm) Saturday (10am to 5pm) Sunday (noon to 5pm)