7433 Greenback Ln., Unit K, Citrus Heights, CA 95610 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Diamond Bridal Gallery

Diamond Bridal Gallery is proud to present magnificent selection of European designers bridal gowns and evening wear. Our salon received perfect feedback on every one of our fashion shows so you can depend on our expertise and reputation.

Diamond Bridal Gallery understands that choosing a wedding dress is a major decision. That is why our team is proud to offer excellent customer service that will make finding the dream wedding gown simple! Let our team of experts guide you to the perfect wedding gown. Choose from an extensive collection of one-of-a-kind wedding gowns that can fit any budget. Make your appointment today with Diamond Bridal Gallery by calling (916) 521-9856.

Follow Diamond Bridal Gallery on

26770 jpg
bgbridalsdressesbridal26740 jpg jpg jpg jpg
bgbridalsdressesbridal26840 jpg jpg jpg
bgbridalsdressesbridal26720 jpg jpg jpg

• Videos 1

48 Reviews for Diamond Bridal Gallery

Camille · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Save yourself the trouble, ladies, and go to Diamond Bridal Gallery first--especially if you're on a budget. I went to three other stores before this one, and I left dissatisfied after every one. La Soie didn't show me anything in my $1000 budget. Not a single gown. The Bridal Box also had only four or five dresses I could try within my budget, and I ended up falling in love with one that I couldn't afford. David's Bridal had plenty of dresses, but after trying on boutique gowns, they just looked and felt cheaper in comparison. Don't get me wrong: all of these places had pretty good service. They just didn't have a dress I loved that I could also afford.

I was a little apprehensive when we drove up to Diamond Bridal because it's in an older shopping center. Don't let the outside discourage you, though! When I went inside, they had great selection, and my mom and I had the run of the whole store. Maria was careful to show us gowns in only our price range, and I ended up taking seven or eight gowns to the dressing room. She helped me in and out of every single dress. It's the store's policy to take extra special care of their sample dresses in case they want to sell them later (this was not the case with La Soie; I could only afford sample dresses there and all of them required extensive cleaning and repair). I knew I'd found the dress as soon as Maria zipped me up. It ended up being a Rosa Clara gown originally sold for $2500.00. Because it was part of their sample sale, we bought the dress for a fourth of the price, and because the store took such good care of it, the dress was in exceptionally good shape.

I left telling my mom that we should have just come to Diamond Bridal Gallery first. We would have saved so much time and gas. So if you have the same $1000 budget I had, please, please, please go here first.

• User6495471 · 1+ year ago

I have been to many bridal shops in the Sacramento (916) area. Diamond Bridal Gallery is a hidden little gem, that isn't so little on the inside.
    They have plenty of order gowns and plenty of off the rack gowns. The prices are fair, they work with you and your budget.
    The girls here are nothing but sweet, once you walk in you feel as if you have joined a family.
    This shop also does invitations which is amazing to actually go in and physically see and touch the invites.
    These girls love what they do and it shows!
    I would recommend this shop to anyone who loves a relaxed, professional, sweet atmosphere.
    Thank You Diamond Bridal Gallery for helping me with all my wedding stuff and also giving great advice and making me feel not like a customer but a true bride that is apart of your family!

Brooke · Married on 10/08/2016

These ladies were so fun to work with and so helpful! You can tell they truly care about you and your big day rather than just making a profit. They pay attention to whether or not you like something, they listen, they give helpful tips, and most importantly they make this stressful time feel like a breeze! I would definitely recommend anyone to go here!

Diamond Bridal Gallery FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• A Daydream Wedding
    A Daydream Wedding Wedding Planners

Diamond Bridal is a great place to purchase your wedding gown from. Masha and Seniya are so easy to work with and are experts at helping you find a dress that complements your wedding theme and body type.

• 7433 Greenback Ln., Unit K Citrus Heights, 95610 See on map