"Engaging Life", Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number

PG001B
56651cbfa3ad9417 1210261326652 PG010

7 Reviews for Dennis M Photography

Vanessa · Married on 07/26/2008

I would like to say working with Dennis from day one was great! He took our engagement photos in SF and we hit it off. I think its very important that you feel comfortable and know the person you are going to work with throughout one of the most amazing days in your life. We had a connection with Dennis that was very uplifting. He said run in the street, and without second thoughts we did it! And that one picture turned out to be the best of them all and it came out in a magazine! WOW! Our wedding day...he was in my sight most of the time that i was getting ready and then he took off to everyone that was there, which i thought was odd because its like we are the center of attention today get over here....but after reviewing the millions of photos he took, i understood why he was not behind us the whole time. He got memories of others that i will always remember and have with me. Thank you Dennis! I Highly recommend Dennis to work with. He is the best!

Sent on 10/24/2008

Chau · Married on 05/23/2008

If you're looking for an exceptional photographer who is professional, warm, and intimate I would highly recommend Dennis M Photography. Dennis has shot a few occasions for me from professional birthday photos to my then boyfriend, to our engagement photos, and our wedding this past weekend. I am definitely looking forward to working with Dennis for our future pregnancy photos and any special memories that I want to be captured. It's not often you find a photographer who is engaged in the moment and is able to capture it. Dennis, I can't wait to put my album together with you.

Sent on 05/27/2008

tania · Married on 11/24/2007

Dennis is a phenomenal photographer! He is a caring, sensitive, organized, prepared, and, above all, a professional individual. He went above and beyond our expectations on numerous occasions; from the first time we met, to the time we all met and shared our vision, dreams and goals, the day of our wedding, to the outcome of our beautiful wedding photos and album! Dennis made us feel so special, unique and safe. He was extremely accommodating to the fact that we were married during a holiday weekend. We felt very secure with Dennis taking our photos the day of our wedding, there was not a doubt in our minds that our pictures would not turn out the way we envisioned them. We can not thank him enough for helping us capture the beauty of the biggest day of our lives with joy and peace. I would highly recommend Dennis to anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer.

Sent on 05/29/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• AVRfilms
    AVRfilms Wedding Videographers

Dennis has really became a great friend and professional colleague of mine. His photography is top notch and creative but, the combo of his personality and creativeness makes him half the package and his photography unique. Passion describes his work to me, the love of imagery and people.

• f. duncan reyes events by design
    f. duncan reyes events by design Wedding Planners

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then DENNIS M PHOTOGRAPHY's images are countless. Capturing the most precious and most important moments, his photographs speak emotion, passion and compassion for his talent and keen eye for detail. Innovative, creative, stylish and personable - his work is unmatched like no other. And he is MY "Photographer Of Choice" hands down. Need I say more? So shouldn't you. HE'S THE VERY BEST!!!

• "Engaging Life" See on map
    "ENGAGING LIFE THROUGH THE LENS"