Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Daysy Photography

~ Live ~ Love ~ Laugh... Get Inspired!

Hi, I am Daysy,

I am an International/Editorial Photographer... and very important to mention: I am a Brazilian and Bossa Nova Lover :)

I am the eyes and mind behind the lens, and I love it not because I am camera shy! But because I like to surprise people when they see how good they can look just by being themselves and how beautiful their life histories are! I love to interact with everyone and create an image that will keep memories of different events like they happened just the other day, and to know I have helped to write some important piece of their life story. I am a passionate artist from my childhood and this passion still keeps growing because I believe that I can make a difference in people’s lives!

- I believe in love at first sight (so says my husband)
- Cuddles can be cure for toddlers tamtrums (at least I try with my kids)
- I also believe that dreams come true
- Life can be drama free
- Everyone should be treated equally and
- And hard work pays off!

Send me an email at: DaysyPhotography@gmail.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Daysy shot engagement photos for my fiancé and I last year and we were very happy with the final product. Daysy is very talented and very creative. We even brought our dog for our engagement photos and Daysy got great shots of him as well! Thank you so much! We love our engagement photos! We are glad we found you online for our photos.

Profile Picture User4845193, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Daysy was amazing at capturing the most important moments in our lives not only at our wedding but also at the engagement session we had less than a month before our wedding. Her dedication and passion in her work is truly a blessing. Daysy was always available to answer any questions I had and always walked me through everything during my wedding planning. I was honored to have Daysy as our photographer, not only because of her love for photography, but because the attention she gave us from the beginning. I would 100 times over recommend her to my friends and family, and to anyone looking for a loving, caring and passionate professional who cares not only about the images she captures, but cares for her clients. Daysy was about to captures all the images I wanted and a few extras that she wanted as well. She is truly an artist, and her passion and love for her work is absolutely beautiful to see. She went above and beyond capturing all of my details and adding a few of hers as well to make each picture perfect. Daysy is always helpful and ALWAYS so positive and encouraging. She makes even the shyest person fell comfortable taking pictures. I absolutely loved working with Daysy...all I can say sums up to one word: PERFECTION!

Profile Picture Yolanda, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

What can I say about amazing Daysy? She's so perfect on what she does because that's her passion, her art, what fullfills her heart, and she ABSOLUTELY loves what she does.
I got married on June 27th, 2015, and only started looking for a professional photographer in January. I asked a couple of people I trusted and that has gotten married a few months before January if they would recommend their photographers. Guess what? At least 3 out of the 5 I asked told me they would not recommend their photographers for many reasons. Such as: responsiveness, procastination in delivering their pictures, inconsistency on budget (price), and so on. To me, my wedding album was one of my biggest priorities, and it's everything that will last from that day for me to show my kids, and future grandchildren. When, I went to Daysy's fan page on facebook I was amazed by her organization, her reviews, and the details she puts into every session. Then, I found out she has a blog: daysyphotography.com , need to make your decision faster? Go visit her blog, you are going to fall in love. What bride would't want so many details, and love put into something she's paying to have for the rest of her life? That's how I felt. Daysy is consistent with prices, very organized price schedule, very attentive to details, and your wishes, will always be ready to respond any questions or concerns, will promptly give your pictures within the time frame she gave you. I mean, Daysy became our family's photographer, she is now photographying my pregnancy progress every month, and will photography my baby once she's born. I really trust her work, and she continue to be our photographer as long as she photographs!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/27/15, 1 Review

24 Photos

Weddings & Engagement Sessions

24 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Daysy and I (wedding day liaison & organizer/visionary) worked a wedding together in July. Having the pleasure of watching her energy and seeing her vision as she created incredible shots of the bride/groom & their special day, was an inspiration! Shes great to work with and her eye on detail, is just what you want when you hire a photographer. You can't get back those moments that can be captured by the right person. I look forward to working with Daysy, again, in the future!

Events