Davids Bridal

11550-A Rockville Pike Green Acres S/C, Rockville, MD 20852 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• Curvaceous Couture Bridal Collection
  • Grace + Ivory
  • Jill Andrews Gowns
  • Endless Creations Flowers and Gifts

179 Reviews for Davids Bridal

• Jesula

Jesula M. · Married on 05/10/2020

Amazing services

I want to David bridal last weekend for a nice A line dress for an informal wedding. I did not have an appointment, but Mardea took care of me as was an actual bride. She gave me many choices and i was able to pick the perfect dress. Not only pick my dress, i also brought my accessories. Thank you for your excellent service.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Deanna · Married on 04/21/2017

My experience was great, hands down. First, they have a wide selection of dresses, and I absolutely loved my dress and my bridesmaid dresses. My mother got her dress from here as well, and overall we were very pleased. I would like to thank Anna Machucha, the service supervisor, who made sure I was well taken care of, and she was able to make sure all of my concerns were addressed and handled with care. I truly appreciate her and the staff for their contributions towards making my day special!! I would recommend this site, because no matter what the situation, they do their best to make sure things come together for your wedding!

Sent on 05/15/2017
  • cindy

Cindy · Married on 09/25/2016

I found the dress of my dreams with the help of KiKi. She is a great stylist and kept my figure in mind when recommending styles. She also helped with picking out my bridesmaids dresses with the help of Katie and Ana. A truly wonderful team .

Sent on 02/14/2017

1 Real Wedding

• 11550-A Rockville Pike, Green Acres S/C Rockville, 20852 See on map
    3018812266 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Davids Bridal)