Brookfield, WI 53045 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

10 Reviews for Davids Bridal

Angelina · Married on 10/26/2013

The alterations woman and the dress consultants were all very helpful.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Avery · Married on 02/28/2015

many locations make this an ideal vendor for couples who have bridal party throughout the country.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Initially my experience with David's Bridal was great. The attendant that helped me pick out a dress was very professional and pleasant. She listened to my thoughts and was patient. I very much enjoyed working with her. Then I started the fittings, I only needed a hem and a bustle and the gal was okay, she was patient and helpful but not overly friendly. The last fitting was very frustrating. A third person helped me, and she was not at all patient. When I picked up my dress there was a buckle in the fabric on the front of the dress, buckles all along the side seams, and the halter was crooked, none of these things were there previously. The third gal, kept insisting these problems were my fault and she was rude to my mother. I ended up taking my dress to another seamstress, who figured out that the David's bridal alterations department made errors when altering the underskirt of my dress. In the end, the outside seamstress was able to fix the problems, and my dress turned out okay. I would recommend Davids for dress purchases only, but take it to some other seamstress for alterations.

Sent on 09/10/2014