Darling Bride

Costa Mesa, CA View map

Darling Bride is a wedding hairstyling company based in Costa Mesa, California. Jill Guin is the hairstylist, who believes that art is everywhere, from an abstract painting to a pompadour hairstyle. With more than 15 years of experience, she is constantly learning new techniques and styles with an artistic eye. Jill aims to provide every bride with high-quality hairstyle service for their dream wedding day. Her passion for hairstyling gives her the freedom to be inventive, creating a custom look for each bride.

Darling Bride offers consultations as part of their bridal packages, wherein the bride can choose every detail according to her needs and wants. The company's hair services include blowouts, hair extensions, haircuts, hair relaxer and coloring, keratin treatment, and updos/styling.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

Natalie Married on 01/18/2014
    Jill was incredibly professional from the first moment we spoke on the phone. I found her online and immediately contacted her. She quickly returned my phone call and answered any questions I had about my wedding. During the months leading up to my wedding through trial updo's I feel like we developed a friendship. I appreciate Jill's honesty and ability to listen to what I wanted my hair to look like. On the wedding day she arrived early. She was determined to execute the updo we agreed upon perfectly. I know have Jill do my hair and color and more importantly, have found a friend.

Darling Bride's reply:

Natalie! Thank you so much! Ditto on the friendship!
  • The Kugas
    Jessica Married on 08/27/2011
    Jill is the most amazing person to work with. She is not only a fun, positive person, but the final product she puts out exudes her talent for doing beautiful hair. Up at 3am, she roadtripped 4 hours to my wedding and busted out 10 AMAZING hairstyles, including my own, all of which still looked fabulous at the end of the night. I could not recommend an easier, more professional person to have around on your wedding day. As a bride, you want to feel beautiful and happy with your hair. Jill will make sure you feel and look fabulous! I cannot recommend a better lady for the job. All my girlfriends told me come their weddings, they will be calling her! Thanks for the amazing experience:)

Darling Bride's reply:

Awww! You're so sweet! You were right, all your girls were equally as amazing as you!
    Muah!
    Terry Married on 10/09/2010
    Jill from Darling Bride styled my hair and my bridal party's hair for my wedding. She did an amazing job and I was SO happy with the way it turned out. My hair lasted all night and it looked beautiful in my photos. She also commuted from Orange County down to San Diego for my wedding which was so awesome of her. If you're looking for a fantastic hair stylist for your special event in SoCal...I would HIGHLY recommend Jill Guin!

Thanks Terry!!! Muah!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Costa Mesa, 92627
Location of (Darling Bride)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding