Culler Me In Love

Charlotte, NC View map Visit website
$2,100 Package Price

$2,100 Package Price

Culler Me In Love is a wedding planning company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Hannah Culler is the proud owner and planner behind this business. Her wedding planning experience started at a young age when she would accompany her mother. Having planned her own wedding in 2021, Hannah now has over a decade of expereiicne when it comes to organizing unforgettable celebrations. This professional is committed to ensuring that every last detail of her client's wedding is planned to perfection.

Culler Me In Love offers full planning wedding services to make sure that your wedding runs as smoothly as possible. From the moment you say yes, Hannah will be at hand to plan every fine detail and ensure that you receive the wedding you deserve. Addtional planning options include, but are not limited to:

• Destination wedding planning
  • Budget analysis
  • Vendor sourcing
  • RSVP guestlist management
  • Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,100

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

1 User photo

Halie H. Married on 10/16/2022

Highly recommend Hannah!

She’s definitely amazing and highly recommend! She will go beyond and above!

Culler Me In Love's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! You're the absolute best! So excited for your special day!!!! Only two months and some change left!

• Stacey
    Stacey H. Married on 06/25/2022

Best decision we made

Hannah was a Godsend to my husband and I, she went above and beyond to make our dreams come true for our special day. She truly cares and will put her heart into the planning for your wedding. You will not be disappointed in choosing her as your wedding planner. Thank you for everything!

Culler Me In Love's reply:

Thank you! It was an absolute honor to be able to not only work with you and Kevin, but start a lifelong friendship as well !You’re truly a gem!
illustration stars

Team

Hannah Culler
Hannah Culler
Owner

My name is Hannah Culler. Formally the "go-to girl" turned wedding planner. In October 2021, I married the love of my life. We own two dogs and two cats. The years of experience I've gained through planning many events with my mom started at a very young age. After planning my own, weddings definitely have my heart. My love for weddings has grown tremendously over the years, making me want to transition into something I'm very passionate about, which is strictly wedding planning. I am committed to ensuring that every last detail of your once-in-a-lifetime event is personal and planned to perfection.

1115 Log Cabin Road Charlotte, NC, 28213

Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm Saturday: 12pm - 3pm
Location of (Culler Me In Love)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding