Color Me Glitter

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Based in Huntersville, NC, Color Me Glitter is a wedding planning company with a talent for creating wedding celebrations that shine. Since their launch in 2017, they have focused on the wishes of their couples to help them plan a memorable journey down the aisle.

Nicole, the sparkle behind Color Me Glitter, is a certified wedding planner with a decade of event knowledge to help couples plan their big day. She uses this knowledge to handle any situation that may arise, ensuring the couple will have a fun and worry free wedding day. Under her direction, Color Me Glitter is ready to go the extra mile, providing top-tier experiences for every couple.

Services Offered:

Color Me Glitter offers packages ranging from day of coordination to full planning. Beyond the basics, couples can choose to add on extras like help with DIY decor items that make a wedding day pop or calligraphy for a personalized touch. From the first consultation to the grand exit, this company is dedicated to curating a stress-free environment, making the process pleasant and reliable. By choosing Color Me Glitter, couples can achieve a truly sparkling wedding experience.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis

Message vendor

• Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding coordinator!!!!

HIRE NICOLE!! She was fantastic! She came as a preferred vendor by our venue and we hired her for day-of-coordination for our wedding day. From the day we hired her 8 months prior to the wedding, she stayed in contact every month to check in to see how the planning was progressing. She was extremely responsive via text and phone every step of the way and was knowledgeable on small details that I had no clue about. She was very organized, kept tabs on all details (so I didn’t have to), and stayed in contact with all of our vendors so they knew exactly what to do on the day of the event. She knows how to keep people organized and have them follow precise direction, which is SO needed on a wedding day. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch and it was the PERFECT day!
    I had multiple people tell me it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. It was the best day of our lives and I couldn’t have done it without her. ❤️ Thank you, Nicole!!

Color Me Glitter's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! It was so wonderful working with you and helping you have the day of your dreams!!
    Vanessa P. Married on 09/23/2021

The most perfect day!

Nicole made my special day absolutely perfect anf everything went just as planned! I would recommend her to ANYONE!

Color Me Glitter's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Vanessa!! I had so much fun being part of your wedding day!
  • April
    April Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing!

I hired Nicole, owner of Color Me Glitter, for my "day of" coordinator and I tell you she absolutely made our day. One that I don't think anyone there will ever forget!
    Nicole was on top of everything! From making sure my " always late glitter girl crew/friends" would be on time by pushing up the announced time to be there, to making sure the pics and songs were in perfect order. I couldn't have done it without her and Jasmyne ( her awesome assistant). Thank you so much to Color Me Glitter for making our Wedding Reception Remix the best day ever.

Color Me Glitter's reply:

Thank you so much April!! We had so much fun at your Wedding Reception Remix! We're so happy we were able to be part of your day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Huntersville Huntersville, NC, 28078
Location of (Color Me Glitter)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding