Eliza Paige Weddings and Events

Matthews, NC View map Visit website
$2,275 Package Price

$2,275 Package Price

Eliza Paige Weddings and Events is a wedding planning company based in Matthews, North Carolina. Company owners and planners Karen and Ashton love helping couples to bring their dream wedding celebrations to life. This team has a range of event-planning experience and can assist with every aspect of your special day.

Eliza Paige Weddings and Events offers a variety of wedding-planning packages to suit different needs, styles, and budgets. They are happy to provide full planning, partial planning, day-of coordination, and a la carte services. Their full-planning package includes three planning phases prior to your big day, along with thorough coordination and assistance on the day itself. A la carte options include wedding design consultations, hotel accommodation assistance, transportation, rental returns, guest coordination assistance, and much more. Event ceiling drapery and different lighting options are also available.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,475

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,275

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,575

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$225

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

2-3
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Joe Married on 10/23/2021

The absolute Best

Eliza Paige Events planned our wedding this past October and WOW! The entire process was flawless. We worked mostly with Ashton during our process and she made life so much easier. I hate planning personally and any time I was struggling with the planning process Ashton was there for me to lean on. I swear if I had a nickel for every time she said "Dont worry, Ill take care of it" I would be rich! The word "No" is not in Eliza Paiges vocabulary! They ask the questions you didnt even think of and are fast in their responses. From communicating with vendors to coming to our vendor meetings with us, she was on top of everything. Ashton truly glows when shes wedding planning; Its admirable to see how passionate she is about making your dreams come to life. Ashton was extremely organized having a minute by minute timeline made for all the vendors and knew exactly where everything was supposed to be. I have met very few people that work as hard as these girls do! The day of our wedding she handled everything from start to finish and made sure our only task that day was get married and have fun. The day went off without a hitch and I owe it all to Eliza Paige. I would 1000% recommend them for anyone looking for wedding help. These girls are the real deal... they offer the full package and are genuinely there to make your wedding day and the process a seamless and memorable time. Thank you so much Eliza Paige!!!

Eliza Paige Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank YOU guys for allowing me to be a part of your big day! I loved being able to get to know the both of you and it made me so happy to see the love that you guys share! You are a BEAUTIFUL couple and I am honored you chose us to help plan your wedding! Sending you love and hugs as you go through life together
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything I could have asked for and more!

When I hired Ashton and Karen little did I know that they would blow my expectations of what a wedding planner should be out of the water. They helped with every detail of my wedding and knew what vision I had for my special day and went above and beyond to make it perfect. From working with all my vendors, to decorating the venue, to the amazing gift for me and my husband, they made sure it truly was the best day of my life. The love that they have for their job is evident in everything that they do. I had so many guests tell me this was the best wedding they have ever been to and I am sure that is because I choose Eliza Paige to help me plan it.

Eliza Paige Weddings and Events's reply:

Amanda and Jordan, Thank you guys so much for these kind words! Working on your wedding was a true joy and pleasure... and Marcie and Clark... PERFECTION! We are so excited to call you both friend now and wish you nothing but continued happiness for years to come! Please keep in touch! ~ Ashton and Karen
  • illustration stars

Team

Karen Van Buskirk
Karen Van Buskirk
Planner/ Coordinator

Karen has a huge passion for event design and planning. She is a NC native and has two fur babies, a Bassett named Tucker and a Hound named Murphy. She and her husband just got married after knowing each other for 25 years.

Ashton  Wilkins
Ashton Wilkins
Planner/ Coordinator

Ashton is a military brat and has been in NC for seven years. She has three boys, Jaxon and then the twins Hayden and Hunter. She also has three fur babies all cats, Lua, Scamp and Nick Furry. In her spare time she are very crafty and enjoy shopping for potential items to make someone's wedding dreams come true.

1323 Matthews Mint Hill Rd Matthews, NC, 28105
9802208773
Location of (Eliza Paige Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding