Charlotte, NC 28209 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Text My Guests

How will you communicate with your guests if your wedding plans change?

How can you make sure everyone is up-to-date on the latest information?

How will your guests let you (or your wedding coordinator) know if they have a question?

Meet TextMyGuests.com. We are the modern tool you have been looking for, making it easier and more fun to stay in touch with your guests. TextMyGuests is a one-of-a-kind text messaging service that allows you to keep your guests informed by sending important info directly to their cell phones.

Services

Text My Guests allows you to send your guests up-to-date reminders via text message - straight to their personal cell phone. These updates can include everything from the ceremony address, to family photo location, to bus departure time. Your text messages are pre-scheduled so they send at exactly the right time. You aren't tied to your cell phone or computer during the big day! You also have the option to collect guests’ replies (including pictures!) that you can view privately. Our private reply stream gives your guests a chance to reach out on your wedding day, a personal and special touch that’s impossible to provide without TextMyGuests.

Features

Our pricing is simple and straightforward – no repeat payments or subscriptions. Every package includes all of our premium features at one low price. Features include:

• Unlimited texts
  • Unlimited guests
  • Unlimited replies including photos
  • Unlimited custom groups
  • Unlimited one-on-one consulting with our team to answer questions
Follow Text My Guests on

Other couples have also viewed

pic3 51 1888537 158429761277833

8 Reviews for Text My Guests

• Robert

Robert D. · Married on 03/06/2021

Made Communication Simple

Easily one of the best decisions for my wedding. I set up 50+ automated texts to remind people of specific details, directions, rehearsal, even communicated to family v. friends and the bridal party through this. Absolute lifesaver and definitely worth the cost! I had many friends ask about this service and plan on using it at their weddings.

Sent on 04/07/2021

Text My Guests's reply:

Thank you Robert for sharing your experience! It’s wonderful to hear that we helped make your wedding go smoothly. Congratulations!!

Jasmine · Married on 02/06/2021

Wonderful Resource

Textmyguests was amazing to have during our wedding events. We were able to use it for things like covid guidelines and clarity of directions due to construction. The owner Natalie is extremely responsive. Texts are unlimited and sent immediately or whenever you schedule them :) the only thing i’d ask to change is 150 character limit but you can just queue up messages, they send consecutively in the order you set them up.

Sent on 02/13/2021

Jasmine,
    Thank you so much for the comments, it was so wonderful to be a part of your big day. Congrats!
    -Natalie
  • Amanda

Amanda P. · Married on 09/27/2020

Made communicating with guests so easy!

Text My Guests was a godsend for our COVID-era (safe) wedding. It allowed us to communicate any changes in the plan to our guests, as well as send reminders about masks/temp checks and other things. Would definitely recommend this service!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Text My Guests's reply:

It was our pleasure to be part of your wedding day, Amanda. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Text My Guests Pricing

Text My Guests Price Rates

Text My Guests FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 99
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 99
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 99
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Text My Guests 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Charlotte, NC, 28209 See on map
    Location of (Text My Guests)
  • Los Angeles, CA, 91302 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Text My Guests)