Text My Guests

address, Charlotte, NC 28209 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Text My Guests

Text My Guests is a one-of-a-kind text messaging service that allows couples to keep guests informed about vital wedding information, such as the schedule. Their modern alternative to conventional communication tools makes it easier for clients to coordinate their day. The team strives to provide a service that is fun and easy to use.

Text My Guests enables event attendees to receive up-to-date reminders of everything from the venue location to bus departures. This tool means couples no longer have to worry about communicating with all of their guests separately if something changes. The team’s aim is to help the big day run as smoothly as possible. Before the wedding, couples can create a timeline of text message reminders. This makes it easy for couples to set exactly when they want to communicate with their guests. The soon-to-be-weds can place their focus on more important matters. Guests don’t need to download an app but simply require the ability to receive SMS messages through their mobile devices. The service also allows loved ones to reply to messages with personal congratulations and photos from the wedding. All replies are stored and kept as a cherished keepsake, allowing couples to reminisce over every little detail afterwards. Each of the team’s packages includes a number of features, such as:

• Unlimited texts
  • Unlimited recipients
  • Unlimited guest replies
  • Customized group messaging
Follow Text My Guests on

4 Reviews for Text My Guests

Jowita · Married on 09/22/2018

One less thing for you to worry!

We absolutely loved Text My Guests and it made our wedding weekend so much smoother! We had over 100 out of town guests and Text My Guests was that invisible wedding planner for us. They did an amazing job keeping all of our guests posted about our welcoming party, shuttle pickups to and from hotel and wedding venue, Sunday brunch and all other logistics we asked them to communicate that weekend. I was so happy to plan everything before our big day and knew I don’t have to worry about my guests being on time at the right place haha.

I love that you can set up different messages for different groups. I’m originally from Poland and I had some friends and family who don’t speak English. We were able to send them some welcome messages in Polish which I thought was a sweet touch All of our guests loved the service and kept asking who is sending those messages and how do they know who to contact. Well, Text My Guests was my little secret!

Now, the best part…pictures after wedding!! So messages can go both ways and all of our guests were able to send wedding pictures they took from their phone to Text My Guests. Honesty, some of our best wedding pictures came from our guests. If I only knew it earlier, I could of safe some money on our wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/14/2018

Seamless, unique and personal touch!

Text My Guests made our wedding weekend seamless! All of our guests were from out of town, and Text My Guests made it so easy. We were able to coordinate all guests’ transportation to and from the venue, and to ensure everyone knew details for all events of the weekend. We even got to send a farewell text on Sunday thanking everyone for being there! Really nice personal and unique touch to a wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Text My Guests Pricing

Text My Guests Price Rates

Text My Guests FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 159.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 159.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 159.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• address Charlotte, NC, 28209 See on map
    704-486-2636 (Phone number)
    Location of (Text My Guests)