Text My Guests Reviews

8 Reviews for Text My Guests

• Robert

Robert D. · Married on 03/06/2021

Made Communication Simple

Easily one of the best decisions for my wedding. I set up 50+ automated texts to remind people of specific details, directions, rehearsal, even communicated to family v. friends and the bridal party through this. Absolute lifesaver and definitely worth the cost! I had many friends ask about this service and plan on using it at their weddings.

Sent on 04/07/2021

Text My Guests's reply:

Thank you Robert for sharing your experience! It’s wonderful to hear that we helped make your wedding go smoothly. Congratulations!!

Jasmine · Married on 02/06/2021

Wonderful Resource

Textmyguests was amazing to have during our wedding events. We were able to use it for things like covid guidelines and clarity of directions due to construction. The owner Natalie is extremely responsive. Texts are unlimited and sent immediately or whenever you schedule them :) the only thing i’d ask to change is 150 character limit but you can just queue up messages, they send consecutively in the order you set them up.

Sent on 02/13/2021

Jasmine,
    Thank you so much for the comments, it was so wonderful to be a part of your big day. Congrats!
    -Natalie
  • Amanda

Amanda P. · Married on 09/27/2020

Made communicating with guests so easy!

Text My Guests was a godsend for our COVID-era (safe) wedding. It allowed us to communicate any changes in the plan to our guests, as well as send reminders about masks/temp checks and other things. Would definitely recommend this service!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Text My Guests's reply:

It was our pleasure to be part of your wedding day, Amanda. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Alexis K. · Married on 08/16/2019

Best Idea Ever!

This was such a great idea for the wedding industry. Especially with covid and the constant changes going on today this app has helped connect with my guests frequently and quickly. Honestly, one of the easiest $95 I ever spent, highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/25/2021

Text My Guests's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review Alexis, it was so great to work with you! Congrats and all the best!
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible Service

Text My Guest is a great way to get details for your wedding (or event) to your guests! Using it was one of our favorite things from our wedding because we had so many people compliment on how cool it was to receive texts about our wedding. We used it to welcome guests to the wedding weekend, remind everyone when and where to catch the bus to the venue, for pictures, and more! They were so easy to work with and answered all of my annoying questions ;) I highly recommend using Text My Guest for your wedding. It is truly awesome! You won’t be sorry!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Jowita · Married on 09/22/2018

One less thing for you to worry!

We absolutely loved Text My Guests and it made our wedding weekend so much smoother! We had over 100 out of town guests and Text My Guests was that invisible wedding planner for us. They did an amazing job keeping all of our guests posted about our welcoming party, shuttle pickups to and from hotel and wedding venue, Sunday brunch and all other logistics we asked them to communicate that weekend. I was so happy to plan everything before our big day and knew I don’t have to worry about my guests being on time at the right place haha.

I love that you can set up different messages for different groups. I’m originally from Poland and I had some friends and family who don’t speak English. We were able to send them some welcome messages in Polish which I thought was a sweet touch All of our guests loved the service and kept asking who is sending those messages and how do they know who to contact. Well, Text My Guests was my little secret!

Now, the best part…pictures after wedding!! So messages can go both ways and all of our guests were able to send wedding pictures they took from their phone to Text My Guests. Honesty, some of our best wedding pictures came from our guests. If I only knew it earlier, I could of safe some money on our wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/14/2018

Seamless, unique and personal touch!

Text My Guests made our wedding weekend seamless! All of our guests were from out of town, and Text My Guests made it so easy. We were able to coordinate all guests’ transportation to and from the venue, and to ensure everyone knew details for all events of the weekend. We even got to send a farewell text on Sunday thanking everyone for being there! Really nice personal and unique touch to a wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Colsey27

Nicole · Married on 08/06/2016

Awesome feature for your wedding guests!

I was recently the maid of honor in a wedding where the bride and groom used Text My Guests and it was so great that I had to leave a review. All weekend, I just kept thinking about how much I wish this had been around when I planned my own wedding a few years ago! Honestly, the last thing you want to do the day of your wedding is spend time on your phone answering people’s questions about the day’s schedule.

Text My Guests solves all of those problems. As the maid of honor, I received updates throughout the day on my phone, as did the other bridesmaids. The bride and groom set all of the messages up ahead of time, so they were free to focus on what was really important that day. Some of the messages I got were specifically for the bridal party while others were sent to all of the wedding guests. As a result, we never had to question what time we were needed for bridal photos or when the buses were leaving for the chapel.

At one point, the bus that was supposed to transport guests from the church to the reception was running late and a couple dozen guests were standing outside the church unsure of what was going on. Some people were getting ready to call an Uber. The bride and groom were busy inside taking photos, but their wedding planner was able to get in contact with the bus company and then used Text My Guests to send a message to all of the guests that the bus would be arriving in 5 minutes. These are the kinds of logistical hiccups that happen all the time at weddings, and Text My Guests is seriously such a great solution!

One more great bonus that I’m jealous of: all you want to do the day after your wedding is look at photos from your wedding! Text My Guests invited everyone to reply to the messages with photos they took throughout the wedding, so I sent some in from the morning when we were all getting ready and from the reception later that night. The bride raved about how they were able to look through all of their guest’s photos while they traveled the next day to their honeymoon location.

If you're hoping to take the stress off the logistics of your wedding day, you can't find a better service than Text My Guests. The bride and groom were really pleased with how it worked for them and all of their guests were talking about how cool it was the next day. I plan to use it if I ever have to plan another big event again, wedding or otherwise!

Sent on 11/04/2019