Complete Bridal

12 E Main St., Dundee, IL 60118 Map · Phone number

About Complete Bridal

Complete Bridal is a bridal salon located in East Dundee, IL that offers a wide variety of bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mom’s, prom and pageant dresses. We take pride in offering the best pricing in the industry! You don’t need to spend a fortune to look like a million bucks with Complete Bridal. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day.

Other couples have also viewed

• DIBI MENSWEAR
  • Gilded Rose Atelier
  • Veiled In Elegance
  • Lorenzo’s Tailoring & Formalwear

27 Reviews for Complete Bridal

• Jenna

Jenna S. · Married on 09/25/2020

Best wedding dress experience!!!

I am not one that typically writes reviews, however, I just have to rave about my experience at Complete Bridal with David! This was my first time looking for a wedding dress and I am so glad this place was recommended to me! I have been to other bridal shops and nothing compares to this one! Let me start out by saying I am a very picky, but indecisive person and David was tremendously helpful in picking out dresses that were unique to my taste as well as what he knew would look great on my body type. He knows what he is talking about and has an incredible sense of style. We were immediately greeted with enthusiasm when we showed up to the appointment and David made sure to dedicate his full attention to me for the whole duration of our time there. Not only did he find me the perfect dress, but he made the entire experience a lot of fun, kept us laughing the entire time, and the price was unbeatable! He even cut up a piece of his merchandise just so I could see how it would look on me! I could feel how much David truly cared about finding me a dress that I would absolutely love. I am so excited to walk down the aisle in my dress and I would highly recommend Complete Bridal, thank you David!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Trista

Trista · Married on 10/31/2019

Amazing highly recommend

David and team was absolutely amazing. Being an out of state bride, they made the blind purchase and first try of the dress absolutely fantastic. I’d highly recommend them to all of my friends. I was informed throughout the whole purchase process. Thank you guys for making this experience great for me all the way from NC.

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/08/2018

This past weekend i had my appointment with Complete Bridal. After a horrible experience with Davids and Brides by Young the day before, i wasent even sure i wanted to try more dresses on. I am so glad that i did, because the service i received from Complete Bridal was amazing. The owner David took the appointment and not only was he amazing but he had us laughing and forgetting what a horrible experience we had the day before. David not only paid attention to me, but involved my whole group and really made it much more than just "looking for a dress". I loved a lot of dresses that David put on me that day but i will be going back to look at his new inventory at the end of the month too! Thank you so much for turning my day and bridal experience around David and Complete Bridal!!!

Sent on 01/15/2018

• 12 E Main St. Dundee, IL, 60118 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Complete Bridal)