Cocoon Silk

• Ania Bridal

23 Reviews for Cocoon Silk

• Carolyn

Carolyn Green · Married on 09/20/2019

Wedding gown dreams come true!

I tried on about sixty different dresses and loved elements of each, but it wasn’t until I had my first appointment at Cocoon Silk that I knew I would be able to have my dream dress, at a price I could afford! Savon and staff were so kind and fun to work with, and incredibly patient with all of my very specific requests. Savon is truly talented, and has a way of making things even better than you could have imagined. I felt like the prettiest version of myself on my wedding day, all thanks to Cocoon Silk!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Pick · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfection

I will recommend Cocoon Silk to any and everyone. I didn't think that I would find The Dress, and was so pleased to hear about the dynamic duo that is Cocoon Silk. From the moment I walked in, I felt at ease. I told them what I was thinking, they did a quick sketch, and I was sold. This is a small family business, and they make you feel like family. They could also charge WAY more than they do, for the talent they possess, but don't tell them ;)

Sent on 06/04/2019

Kaitlin W Berger · Married on 02/09/2019

Gorgeous dress, great experience

Working with cocoon silk was probably the easiest and most enjoyable part of planning my wedding. They made me the perfect dress at a great value and were so easy and fun to work with. I was clueless about wedding stuff; they were great at helping me describe my preferences and created a gorgeous custom silk dress with beautiful lace patterns and a matching 3/4 sleeve cover up. I absolutely recommend working with them.

Sent on 06/25/2020

1 Real Wedding

• Portland See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Cocoon Silk)