1809 Shell Drake Court, Chesapeake, VA 23320 Map · Phone number

CNlogo09
BrdShwStnds23

8 Reviews for Cloud Nine Events

Christina · Married on 10/08/2010

Everything was so beautiful. Andrea was great. I could not have done it without her help. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Lori · Married on 10/08/2010

I don't know what we would have ever done without Andrea's help. We never would have found the beautiful setting for the wedding or reception without her. I always said that I would never use the services of a wedding coordinator to plan my kids weddings, but now I cannot begin to imagine planning a wedding without one. Andrea you are the best and I will be eternally grateful for all of your help and support. Thanks again for everything you did for us and for the memories you helped make a reality.

Sent on 10/19/2010

Aubrey · Married on 07/04/2009

I first found out about Andrea becuase of the draping she does on the ceilings of receptions. Once I met her and found out that she did decor and planning, I had to have her. She did a FANTASTIC job and every single thing I wanted, she made come true, down to going to Krispy Kreme to get hot and now doughnuts on the 4th of July through all of the check points at 10 at night. She did a fantastic job on my wedding and I have recommended her to all of my friends that are getting married as well. I couldn't be happier with how my wedding and reception turned out. When I first walked into the reception room for the first time prior to the wedding, it literally took my breath away! I was so excited!

Sent on 07/31/2009

Cloud Nine Events FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Photos by Larry & Cindy
    Photos by Larry & Cindy Wedding Photographers

In August we had the pleasure of Shooting a Wedding where Cloud Nine events were the Wedding Planners. They did a fabulous job looking after the details of the Brides wants and wishes while we captured the memories with the Photography. We would recommend her to Brides who wants attention to detail. Andrea has a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you to help your dreams come true.

• DJ on the Side Entertainment
    DJ on the Side Entertainment Wedding DJs

I see that Cloud Nine Events has received very rave reviews. There is only one reason for that, they are fantastic. I have had the pleasure of working with Andrea on a few occasions and every experience was very positive. She is committed to her clients and comes through with flying colors. Andrea is not just a wedding planner, but also comes up with very neat designs that transform a reception venue into a personalized "celebration zone". The last event we worked was at the Lesner Inn. She changed an already beautiful place into the venue her client envisioned. That is what you call personalization and it is what I call a great company who does their best to make their customers happy! Great job!

• Big Dawg DJ Services
    Big Dawg DJ Services Wedding DJs

Cloud Nine Event's are great folks to work with. Andrea and Kevin are straight forward and honest and will make your Big Day stand out. They have the ability, knowledge, and willingness to help you achieve anything you can envision. They are will go to great lengths to work with you and do their very best to make sure your day is as perfect as it can be. It is a privilege to work with these Wedding Professionals.

• 1809 Shell Drake Court Chesapeake, 23320 See on map