1934 Riverside Drive, Philadelphia, PA 19154 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Classic Events by Lauren

Classic Events by Lauren is a wedding planning service operating out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owned by Lauren Westerman, the business offers to look after everything on behalf of the happy couple. Their mission is to create a fun-filled, reduced-stress day that faithfully represents the vision dreamed up by the couple. Leveraging their expertise for time management, coordination, and attention to detail, they work hard to give couples precisely what they need.

The first step in the planning process with Classic Events by Lauren involves a consultation. Here, the couple of honor can discuss their preferences and their requirements. Following this, they can offer a variety of diverse packages including day-of coordination, partial planning and coordination, full-service planning, as well as a jump-start consultation. Each package offers something different for couples regardless of what stage of the planning process they find themselves. Whether you need guidance on how to begin, how to finalize the plans you have already made, or if you are somewhere in between, Classic Events by Lauren can assist.

Other Services

This wedding planner can cater to a variety of weddings including double weddings and destination weddings. Additionally, they can help plan for the rehearsal dinner. Some of the many detailed services available from this planner include the following:

• Full and partial planning

Classic Events by Lauren 5
Classic Events by Lauren 6
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/12/2019

You definitely NEED Lauren!!!

I found Lauren on Instagram and contacted her with only 2 weeks before my wedding!!! I was starting to get very stressed about the wedding and knew I needed help! She answered all my calls, organized a timeline, helped keep everyone in my bridal party focused! She took care of gathering all my decorations/personal items day of and took them back to the hotel room after the reception! She even helped me find my shoes at the end of the wedding!!! She is a get it done girl!!! She dealt with all my vendors questions (and trust me leading up to the BIG day the vendors have TONS of questions - so stressful as a bride) with Lauren I didn’t even have to talk to them!!! There was sooo much Lauren did for me that I had NO idea I needed. Let’s just say you definitely NEED her! My wedding was absolutely perfect! I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Classic Events by Lauren 7
    Classic Events by Lauren 8
    Classic Events by Lauren 9
  • Khalil

Khalil Manns · Married on 06/22/2019

The Perfect Day

From the planning phases, to the last minute tasks, to the flawless wedding day, Lauren was essential to it all. I felt like I always had a resource if any questions suddenly came up. While our special day didn't have any particular challenges, Lauren was always close by to help us if needed. I'm truly thankful for all of her help.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Award

Classic Events by Lauren FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3