1934 Riverside Drive, Philadelphia, PA 19154 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Classic Events by Lauren

Classic Events by Lauren is a wedding planning service operating out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owned by Lauren Westerman, the business offers to look after everything on behalf of the happy couple. Their mission is to create a fun-filled, reduced-stress day that faithfully represents the vision dreamed up by the couple. Leveraging their expertise for time management, coordination, and attention to detail, they work hard to give couples precisely what they need.

The first step in the planning process with Classic Events by Lauren involves a consultation. Here, the couple of honor can discuss their preferences and their requirements. Following this, they can offer a variety of diverse packages including day-of coordination, partial planning and coordination, full-service planning, as well as a jump-start consultation. Each package offers something different for couples regardless of what stage of the planning process they find themselves. Whether you need guidance on how to begin, how to finalize the plans you have already made, or if you are somewhere in between, Classic Events by Lauren can assist.

Other Services

This wedding planner can cater to a variety of weddings including double weddings and destination weddings. Additionally, they can help plan for the rehearsal dinner. Some of the many detailed services available from this planner include the following:

• Full and partial planning
Fall flowers
Fall flowers
Such a beautiful day
Such a beautiful day
The infamous City Hall Shot!
The infamous City Hall Shot!
Union Trust by Finely Catering
image 51 738657 157923654338055

26 Reviews for Classic Events by Lauren

• JORDAN

Jordan P. · Married on 05/09/2020

Truly COULD NOT have done it without her!

Yes, we're still in the midst of a pandemic. And, for someone who was still so absolutely ready to throw a wedding, we knew we were going to be performing a bit of a balancing act. In fact, this was our one-year-postponed wedding. Lauren and her team have been with us through it all - the very low (i.e. contacting ALL of our vendors to let them know the new plan and set things up) and then, even more importantly, when it was time for replanning our wedding from scratch.
    Lauren helped me navigate the ever-changing restrictions, kept in CONSTANT contact with the entire vendor team, and reminded me regularly to HAVE FUN with it all. But then, on the day of, that's when she REALLY shined.
    From the moment the morning started, Lauren and her assistant Grace were there for every question I had - they kept us on schedule, they grabbed everything I needed to move to the venue, they held onto my phone [AND took some BTS pictures!], they brought my overnight bag to the hotel because we didn't have time to check in due to having no gap between getting ready and game time... I can't get over how they made the day so flawless.

Everyone we spoke with [including all of our vendors] said that Lauren and Grace EXECUTED THE HECK out of what was arguably one of the more complicated weddings I've ever attended. But, best of all, they made it look effortless. I could not have done it without them. I might like to think I could've but I would've been miserable, I would've been hungry, AND I would've been the least happy bride.
    Lauren and Grace kept us fed and handed us drinks [booze and water], they kept us informed, AND they surprised us with a fully decorated hotel room with some snacks the night of. If you are on the fence for hiring a planner GET OFF OF IT, Hire Lauren and her squad, and you'll be a totally blissed out bride (and/or groom) the day of your wedding, and the weeks/months [or in our case, YEARS] before!

Sent on 05/03/2021

Brooke S. · Married on 01/11/2020

Lauren is a boss and you must hire her!

Hiring Lauren for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! We did most of the planning ourselves so used Lauren for day-of coordination but she made herself available for questions and check-ins while we were planning which was so helpful! On our wedding, Lauren made sure everything ran smoothly and on time. I don’t know how she did it but it felt like she was next to us the entire night and also running things at the venue simultaneously, and knew what we needed before we even asked! She’s also so organized, sweet, and easy. Definitely hire Lauren! It’s money well spent and having Lauren’s help makes everything a lot less stressful.

Sent on 01/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Classic Events by Lauren FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 1934 Riverside Drive Philadelphia, PA, 19154 See on map
    512-548-8498 (Phone number)
    Location of (Classic Events by Lauren)