Clark Bailey Photography | Weddings and Destination Weddings

Washington, DC View map

Clark Bailey Photography is a contemporary / fashion forward photography company. We are available to capture the beautiful moments of your weddings day at venues and locations close to your heart and around the world. . We have traveled with our couples to beautiful domestic and international destinations including ITALY, ANTIGUA, JAMAICA and MEXICO. Our approach to wedding photography is simple, we consider it to be one of the most important decisions that you will make for your wedding. Besides the incredible memories, your photographs will be all that remains from the day.

Everyone couples deserves to feel and look amazing on one of the biggest days of their life and capturing that with our signature style is what we strive to do for each and every wedding.

Lakeasha Married on 07/06/2013
    Troy is an excellent & down to earth photographer. Especially since he was willing to get crazy w/ my husband & I when I requested to take a few of our wedding photos in the water while in Jamaica (LOL). I will definitely use his services again in the future.
    Maceo Event on: 03/14/2013
    Clark Bailey Photography was able to capture all the highlights of our event, while delivering crisp, and vivid images to us in a timely manner. We are truly satisfied with the end result, and would recommend their services to anyone looking for event photography.

Maceo Jones
    Director of Audio Visual Service, and Productions
    Walter E. Washington Convention Center
    Paula Married on 10/07/2012
    All I can say is Amazing! Troy took my wedding photos at a beach location in Maryland that were simply perfect! I had a destination wedding earlier in the year where the photographer took the most horrible photos you could imagine. I was so devastated and thought I would never be able to capture the moment again until I thought of Troy Woods. We renacted my wedding at North Beach in Maryland, a site that Troy chose and it was just amazing. He was able to capture exactly what we wanted. His craft, professionalism and creativity is over the top. I also got my makeup done by his fabulous wife Kelly Woods who is also an amazing bridal makeup artist. You have to go with Troy Woods, nothing but the best!

Event Design Group, LLC Event Design Group, LLC Wedding Planners

Working with Troy at Clark Bailey is a pleasure. Always accommodating to the clients needs, he's a joy to be around.

Kelley Woods Makeup | DC Airbrush Bridal Makeup and Beauty Kelley Woods Makeup | DC Airbrush Bridal Makeup and Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

"Fantastic Photographer, with undeniable eye for photography.."..... - Kelley Woods Makeup

DC, Jamaica, Mexico, Antigua, Italy Washington, 20007
2025961716
Location of (Clark Bailey Photography | Weddings and Destination Weddings)

Clark Bailey Photography | Weddings and Destination Weddings frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Clark Bailey Photography | Weddings and Destination Weddings offer?

Clark Bailey Photography | Weddings and Destination Weddings offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Clark Bailey Photography | Weddings and Destination Weddings offer?

Clark Bailey Photography | Weddings and Destination Weddings offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Clark Bailey Photography | Weddings and Destination Weddings offer for wedding events?

Clark Bailey Photography | Weddings and Destination Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount

What percentage of users recommend Clark Bailey Photography | Weddings and Destination Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Clark Bailey Photography | Weddings and Destination Weddings is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding