Kensington, MD 20895 Map · Phone number

About Claire Cambardella LLC

Each item by Claire Cambardella is designed and constructed by hand in the Washington, DC region. We use natural and eco-friendly fibers, re-purposed textiles, and hand-dye some of our pieces.

• Anytime Alterations
  • Gilda's Bridal Collection
  • Fairytale Brides on a Shoestring Boutique
squarelogo
Custom-made Dress August 2011
Custom-made garter with vintage fabrics.
Custom-made garter with vintage fabrics.
Silk charmeuse robe for the bride to get ready.
Silk charmeuse robe for the bride to get ready.
squarelogo

4 Reviews for Claire Cambardella LLC

Claire transformed my mother's wedding dress into mine! She managed to walk that fine line between being true to something so meaningful to me and creating something beautiful, modern, and perfectly tailored for me. She was patient, flexible, affordable, and generous with her talents, time, and taste. When I was unsure of something, Claire had the experience to offer sound advice, and when I was sure of something, she helped me stick to it. The dress is beautiful, comfortable, and I absolutely love it. Congratulations to Claire on a job superbly done.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Cathryn · Married on 08/18/2012

Claire made my wedding dress, and I was utterly and completely thrilled with the result. Two things stand out about my experience with Claire. First, she listened to exactly what I wanted, and delivered a finished product that was even better than I imagined. I wanted something unusual - a pale pink dress - and Claire didn't even bat an eyelash. Somewhere along the line I even lost some of my nerve and wondered aloud to Claire if I should just go with the safety of white and she talked me down and reminded me of my original vision. And I'm so glad we did. Secondly, the dress was immaculately constructed. Every stitch, every seam, every last detail is just expertly done. I would never have gotten a dress this well made had I gotten one from a bridal retailer.
    Claire is a lovely, kind, extremely talented young woman and dressmaker. As I said to her when she delivered the final product, I can't wait to say, someday when she is a famous designer, that I was married in a Claire Cambardella original.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2011

The experience of working with Claire was unbelievable from start to finish! My mother had saved some fabric from her wedding dress that I wanted to incorporate into my wedding dress, but I had no idea how to use it or what to do in general. Claire, in her infinite brilliance, was able to take all of my wedding dress desires and create MY DREAM DRESS. It was perfect, and I would encourage anyone with hopes of a custom made dress to work with Claire. She is amazing!

Sent on 12/30/2011

Claire Cambardella LLC FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Veils

• Limousines, Inc.
    Limousines, Inc. Wedding Limos

I have seen Claire's dresses first-hand and they are stunning. We know that every bride has different taste and different budgets. If you are looking for a natural and eco-friendly gown with simple elegance, Claire Cambardella's wedding wear is where you'll find your perfect dress.

• Kensington, 20895 See on map